Uo slot wins

nekoneko

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

Just a heads up for players who are planning to save their spins until the end of the month:

You can win up to three spins per day – if you earn three spins in a day then you will also receive one extra free spin which has to be used the following day.

This means that if you're saving up until the end of the month and earning max spins on some days then you should use up your fourth 'free spin' the following day. It will expire otherwise and you won't be able to save those extra spins until the end of the month.

Feeling bad for @radge1 as his misfortune meant I could post and alert others. Dropped a few extra spins in your account, hope these ones bring a bit more luck :)

@DavidP_Unibet

So does this mean that when you earned max spins on a day and get 1 free spin extra, the first spin is going to be the extra spin? So you can accumulate your 3 spins each day for a month and just spin once every day and that will automatically be your extra spin each day?

Asking because I would like to save them up too until the end of the month.

@BroederTuck wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

Just a heads up for players who are planning to save their spins until the end of the month:

You can win up to three spins per day – if you earn three spins in a day then you will also receive one extra free spin which has to be used the following day.

This means that if you're saving up until the end of the month and earning max spins on some days then you should use up your fourth 'free spin' the following day. It will expire otherwise and you won't be able to save those extra spins until the end of the month.

Feeling bad for @radge1 as his misfortune meant I could post and alert others. Dropped a few extra spins in your account, hope these ones bring a bit more luck :)

@DavidP_Unibet

So does this mean that when you earned max spins on a day and get 1 free spin extra, the first spin is going to be the extra spin? So you can accumulate your 3 spins each day for a month and just spin once every day and that will automatically be your extra spin each day?

Asking because I would like to save them up too until the end of the month.

Why you saving them ? You won a lot of freeroll tickets and you dont have opportunity to usem them at the end of the month ?

Veni,Vidi,Vici

If I register into one of the flip freerolls, do I need to be logged in when the tournament starts? Any need for any button clicking at any stage of the tournament?

Also, I've played on 4 days this month, and have got 9 flip freeroll tickets. Any chance of using them all if I continue at that rate? Would love if there was just a bunch of those flip tournaments listed, with registration open for all of them like a week a head or whatever, and could just mass register and not worry about it.

@LCW Once you register in a flip tournament you don't have to do anything else, it plays by itself, it's essentially a random prize draw. As for registering all the flips I guess they want to encourage people to at least log in every day, among other things. This might not have any effect on retaining you as a customer but for some, particularly those that give most of their action to other sites it probably is a pretty big deal to expose them to unibet. 

@LCW If you want to get rid of more tickets than one a day, you can also play the multi-buy freeroll on sunday where you can use up to 10 tickets (of course, this is a not a flip, so you would actually have to play this game to get a chance of winning, but it still is a way to use up more tickets in one go) 😃

Read more exact information here: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-open-slot

has someone win a unibet package now, can someone on unibet check this?

i have now 21spins, saving them until this weekend and will maybe post the reward here if im not to lazy.

all my free extra spins on each day i just won 1x freeroll ticket

gl all

Can I have some of the run good that the guys had who hAd 10xbuyins in the first freeroll, only managed to win 2xtix this week with every spin and another plo4 :(

@Kris-Unibet Maybe in future versions of the slot, if you lose all 4 spins in one day it could award a consolation freeroll ticket.
The slot is fun but if you have a couple of days without winning a thing, then it puts you off playing for the spins. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived