cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Hello again! Wink

I'm more than happy Angel to see that UNIBET gives all the advantages to go further and i'm still in HERE! Cool

I am saying that because on our last challenge: 4soul BONUS Challenge: From BP to Real Bankroll=0000€ , all the things works so good! In Love

First day we prepaire!Sleepy In the second: we infiltrate into the action!Geek I was thinking so much yesterday about what we will do in the 3rd challenge!

Into our account we still have this:

Clubs 2647 BP 

Cash 79.42 €

Heart 28.173 P ( on 30.000 i will win 600 BP , and on 40.000 other 800 BP )

Spades €100 Supernova Ticket ; 4x UO SLOT Freeroll Tickets ; €1000 Mission Special ; €3000 Mission Special .

100.JPGBONUS100€500.JPGBONUS500€

I CONSIDER that we have lot's of advantages  to do a new challenge based on BONUS POINTS:

PROFILE > BONUS SHOP > PLAYTHROUGHT BONUS > €100BONUS (or €500BONUS - we will see how hard will be!!! Very Happy ).

It will be hard because we don't really have in the BALANCE so much bonus points ( only 2647BP and we need 9800BP).

We must "design"  them  with all the advantages that UNIBET will provide us! Cool

bonus look.JPGIn the right will appear our bonus after the activation! Smile

Right now, the bankroll isn't so important.

We need only to climble the limits and crumble the bonus100€!

LET'S go go go! Popeye

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
201 REPLIES 201
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

As you know, the 2nd Mission of February had a reward of 250BP ,which it's fit perfect to our challenge Very Happy! We did it! We deblock it!

In stream our job doesn't work so good! We go down to 40€!!!!  we played a bunch of mtts today without big results....i felt like verry tired .... Sad don't know why Annoyed

After that we played a lot of banzai and cash NL4 ( with 2€ entry on the table )... and recovered our loose and still more.

Bankroll: 86.33€ with 3017 BP and verry near for the next reward in points: 29.282P

Here i will most few crazy moments of the session:

zallin prf donks.JPGQKs opened, i shoved and the next to me just called me...weard game on 5€ entry...ttt.JPGi shoved him in turn and he snapped....omg, and still hit ...so nasty one!qqqfl vs qj.JPGhow can you believe i will lose this?q1.JPGsame hand, even he played like he had QTjk a6 fulljos.JPGin rvr i shoved and he called....omg! so big handdeep `19.JPG19.69€ banzai construct!AQvs KK 11e.JPG11.49€ constructallin a7 a6 flo.JPGwe were both allin in flop , omg!11111.JPGdidn understand why i won this hand121.JPGallin preflop nice pot!111.JPGand we too a fire on banzai NL5, i know that isn't right, but try only one bullet!40c.JPGwe are in paid places Smile))))))22.JPGand this hurt...

About feelings:

- I saw lots of likes on starting this challenge. I' so glad that you like it! Hope we will made it! It's fun because it's like an adventure without a short term target!

- I have this, give me courage, and i am thankfully again:

wow.JPG17likes!

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS! WE EVOLUATE FROM PICS TO VIDEO :P

[video]

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Hy guys, i am here playing the last and the most important MTT from entire day : 100euro entry 20.000e SUPERNOVA!

All of others mtts we just busted from them....in lots of them the luck wasn't with us!

From 103€ bankroll we are right now at 22.78€ so it's really bad!

Few situations from the tables:

we are on 103bk.JPGthis is the moment of starting the day....103q 7.JPGfirst quads of the day!mission3.JPGthis ticket have a value of 1000 BP, i will transform it for shurelost w full hose.JPGall the full houses on the table pls !lost w A5sv K9o shove big.JPGbubble streamlast hand from 3k freeroll.JPGlast hand from 3k mtt monthly....iulian called the 3rd w AJo....hahhahahahaSmile)) how he lives on earth!k9 vs k7.JPGout with premium hands

We deblock the next 600BP, so we have right now 3617 BP

LAST HAND FROM SUPERNOVA: 9c8c shoved 11bb from utg and bb called w QdKh: board Td5cAc5hJs . DONE!

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

We update new banner , as we know: we started on road to Poiana Brasov with Poclutz. So, this inspired me , but Smile :

HAHAHAHA! I reach the 1.000 photos update. I will cannot update no photos no more . Let's see a plan Very Happy Geek

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

New session with bad results: ......down another 16euros Waterfall....i already receive the ticket 10NL and i am still on cash tables to deblock it : untill now i have 21.59e in it ... wait the moderators to tell me if they will increase my limit with photos or i push write more Rofl

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i received the summary results about my entire sessions on banzai from AUGUST 2017 untill FEBRUARY 2018 and these are good: 649.96€ winnings. I's so proud of that!

If the limit will not be increased, i must wait for a while Veryangry. You know....this kind of challenge it cannot be done without photos and presentations in pictures Sad. I can quit it, if i don't feel free do to something that i really want in poker Sad.

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i used my ticket 10NL from part4 of february missions and i leave the bankroll how it was ....don't want to disturb more than it is Smile)

Right now i leave the last tables and see my ticket containing 44.69e and 158 flops left from the entire 325 Smile we hope for the best!  Let's go!

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

New update from ticket : 51.61e with 134/325 ( flops left/ entire flops ).

<NO PHOTOS> <JUST IMAGINE> Angel

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Deblock it.... when it was 18e amount. Bad...had some hands that i lost really bad.

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

As you could see on twitch streaming ft i increased my bankroll to 64.59€ . 

We asked personally the support forum to increase my number of updating photos and @Jeppe-Unibet response me with negative things....bad moment. We must write only further. 

We hae 3667 bp. If we ask to transform the amount into bonus points we have it, but we must freerollin' which is not a good ideea. We will increase our bankrroll to 250€ and then we do that Smile

See you next time with news! Nice week!