Music clips

Ja-z-Polszy

Never released movie on other things than VHS - check 

C.Thomas Howell taking revenge on small town hicks for murder of his parents - check

One of the hick is Michael Bowen known from Lost and Breaking Bad [uncle Jack] - check

Small role of R.Lee Ermey [Seven, Full Metal Jacket] - check

Brian Austin Green as a child who is into hairmetal/heavy metal - check

Timeless song that appear only on end credits of the movie and no one including band members know who the f... hold the copyrights for it - check

Do i watch the movie once a year - you betcha!

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Despicable Me Lol GIF

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

69 Eyes goes Johnny Cash 🤠

Love this song and the style of it. Hoping they do more of this "western goth". And Kat.... well, she is still hot!!!! :classic_love:

Omnium Gatherum goes Flashdance 💃

Awesome melodeath touch to the 80's mega-hit. Me likey!!!! 👍

image.gif.2b0ac8f37b760ef98c849534f2d87bab.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/10/2023 at 3:38 PM, Livertool said:

Well, just like community overall, it was pretty much going in circles anyways so i doubt anyone lost anything.

Really?

r/SannaMarinFanclub - a person drinking from a glass

Has there ever been a topic where "World gone insane" has been wrong?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 7:26 PM, Purps said:

69 Eyes goes Johnny Cash 🤠

Not bad - just too different for my taste and I started to take interest in goth/ dark electronics back in 2001 when found a strange pirate cassete in a metal shop - "Orkus Club Hits 2"  The song I share was the one to remember, although half of the other bands became my favourites and achieved success in the scene lately...

Their masterpieces of that era are now classics, but as it seems since 2-3 good albums they lost the magic...

If it wasn't for KAt Von D which I found as a singer through her future husbands' Cholo-Goth band Prayers I wouldn't listen to the new song. Here is the clip which is excellent match for their hit featuring her:

Later I found another great track with the synthwave act Gunship which I'll share here:

Her solo debut from 2021 is truly an album to be heard, esp. the songs/videos with over 1M views and her channel provides plenty of videos and a playlist of the album. So I think her unique tattoos art isn't the only talent she deserves to be known for. And when I watched the TV series, she seemed to be only into rock/metal music.

• Like 1