Music clips

Ja-z-Polszy

Just happened to remember an old post post about the Sythwave indicating fan(s) or curious listeners. It contained a very good compilation, but mostly the instrumental bands(also known as the Outrun sub-genre. I found them less interesting for the  lack of vocal power and diversity. I delayed my response to @Rushbie (which I think posted it, but am unsure if it wasn't someone else, sorry) more than enough.

First of all, for these unfamiliar with this true underground genre around 10 years ago and consisting of 3-4 pioneering band and now evolving with a pace like the disco in the 80s, at least the total online boom after the documetary about it was released. It inherited succesfully  the sound legacy of Stranger Things and Drive which sparked the interest with some catchy tunes. Here is a trailer, but it could be found or bouight and is worth it.

So instead of continuing by  posting clips of the popular and my favourite artists like:

Nina, MechaMaiko, LGHTNNG, Jessie Frye, Yota, Carpenter Brut ,Trevor Something, FM-84, Petrubator and WOLFCLUB to name a few 😃

The popular Yotube page AGIKgqOBqaeVIHTpk-pzw1lLrbzHG0k2JalSXWCF NewRetroWave is more than enough even for fans like me listening to at least a dozen of new synthwave releases monthly.

As with the goth music I was inspired by compilations again(esp. to female vocal/synthwave) and the most remarkable still are - the two volumes of "Ladies of Synth"  with almost 100 songs among which there were plenty of promising content.Dare to say there is no bad song even...

So for the end I've chosen one of the very underrated bands. Maybe it's because they released just one and only album for 7 years, while most of the others decided to satisfy the evergrowing demand with albums often full with fillers or tons of remixes. As The Van Dammage are pretty unknown, so I somehow assumed that the 2 hits in the Ladies... are their only (decent)ones and got the album just recently - it's a masterpiece , beyound doubt.

Edited by GothMoth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, sorry for late reply @GothMoth.. discord kinda takes all time nowadays. appreciate the damn effort you put in, that's a lot of priceless art for cheap pig's like me library to consume in a one go:classic_cool: Awesome stuff! gotta dive in to that 
Sucks i got nothing in exchance 
Meh, Tommie's still on point 

Edited by Rushbie
  • Thanks 1

No problem, man 😉 I'm in a kind of lazy offline mode, so can't do much beside readin and watching movies.

Hower today I decided to watch the new clips form my subscription(nothing ecxeptioanlly god so far), so I'll iintrodice to you and the members of commuity how are into kind of different music unknown to the masse, maybe I should rigt Underground , but this term miight be seen as some kind of obstacle by some.S

The dark gem I've found about year ago released and album few weeks ago  and its' a true dark gem. Sasha continue to make songs which are nothing but excetional,. No mediocre song so far!  So I decided to  post  some   videos  in the next post....           

Edited by GothMoth
  • Like 1

So here is the second clip, which is from the new album and is their most "daring" song so far, esp the lyrics:

And the last one which is more dark and serious, but the clip is true masterpeice and Sasha is with red hair which tottaly suits her

• Like 1

Hey guys sorry for the typos and the many posts and so on, but I was on Pregabalin(which impair vision and makes you like drunk if you up the dose) and few other Rx meds on top. Strangely enough I got in a grinding mode and surprisingly finished with small profit.

Nevertheless, Apnoie deserves some advertisement and as a huge fan I think I should do it. Even if one person is hooked up, that would mean a lot.

• Like 1

And this is a rising star from Bulgaria. I find her hot as hell(resembles a bit Megan Fox), but more importantly has a talent.

She composes her own music, unlike most of the pop-singers nowadays and #1 of her musical influences are Depeche Mode, so I gave it a chance. To be honest it's too comercial for my taste, but I hope you guys enjoy it, at least visually 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...