Music clips

Ja-z-Polszy

I admire Pussy Riot, not as musicians of course, but for their views which aren't afraid to state at all costs ( Putin, police violence, mysoginism...) If there were more women like these the world would be much better place and life for all of us non-conformist gonna be easier(as well as getting laid).

This videoclip is actually their most listenable song, maybe due to the colaboration with Desi Mo & Leikeli47. It has a catchy melody and hilarious and non so serious lyrics. The video is funny too and shot at professional level., and has captions as well.

Listen to Pussy Riot - Straight Outta Vagina (feat. Desi Mo & Leikeli47) even if you don't like or know about them, please!

• Haha 1

Nice show with a lot of dancing. It can't compares with Confidence Man moves, though. This live clip and actually all of their performances and videos made me wonder what kind of stimulants they use...

Then I found the commercial for Tiltafed 🤣

methylenedioxy-methylamphetamine and something we aren't sure about, but it hits hard 😎

They also have a shop, but no drugs to sell. There are all kinds of Tilt products though, even cards.

Edited by GothMoth
  • Haha 1

My last suggestion considering wild singers/musicians is the best punk band in decades: Amyl and the Sniffers Amy is maybe the greatest/craziest frontwoman in rock music nowadays.

The video with which I found them in 2019 (all of them from the debut album are must see):

From the new album which shows her neverending energy and the poor band-mates 😀

And a very special one - she calls it a "love song"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1