Biggest MTT change for years - and a Community Promotion

Stubbe-Unibet

Loving the new schedule. I play around the €5 mark and there is now much more choice of games than before. At these stakes there used to be the Black Hole and then not much else, a load of qualifiers where the target event seemed ages away. The 9pm major is a nice touch as are the gtd hypers a bit later on.  I particularly like the qualifiers to bigger games which run shortly after. All in all, well done.  

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, labadabadu said:

Do you plan any 250 euro major tournaments on a weekly basis?

This is really more for Andy to respond to, but I'll give it a go: I don't think this is likely to happen right now. If the schedule continues to perform - for the next week - like it has done in the past 3 days, I guess it could be an option, but probably not the best option. I think a more logical next step would be to look at a another €100 (or perhaps €200) event on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday. Both the Slobberknocker and the Hundred have done well but would need to look at how it seems to impact the Title Fight on the day.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, Greg said:

Love new schedule and satties to tournaments

Also Omaha Wrap + new Omaha MTT schedule is TOP TOP.

I would actually like to try a €50-€100 PLO tournament just one day a week. The Wrap is doing really well and we do have a subset of players really keen to play PLO tournaments; adding a €50-100 PLO might not affect the NLHE €50 ones too bad. Wouldn't have the biggest GTD to begin with.

Anyway, an @Andy-Unibet decision (nice to be in this position where I can just agree with adding more stuff to the schedule/suggest the same, without having to do anything about it 😄

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

10 hours ago, labadabadu said:

Do you plan any 250 euro major tournaments on a weekly basis?

Echoing what Stubbe said, I don't think a €250 weekly would be sustainable just now. The weekly €100s were €200 and now they're at a lower price point they do better and have bigger GTDs than the €200s did. It's also easier for us to get qualifiers in with the €100 tree open for multiple events.

9 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I would actually like to try a €50-€100 PLO tournament just one day a week. The Wrap is doing really well and we do have a subset of players really keen to play PLO tournaments; adding a €50-100 PLO might not affect the NLHE €50 ones too bad. Wouldn't have the biggest GTD to begin with.

Anyway, an @Andy-Unibet decision (nice to be in this position where I can just agree with adding more stuff to the schedule/suggest the same, without having to do anything about it 😄

I think the easiest option would be to upgrade the Sunday Wrap to €50 buy-in and see how it does before adding a 2nd one.

Poker Janitor

A happy accidental by product of the WC missions ( I played some qualifiers ) is that I have a ticket to the community do tonight. Thanks, see you all later. 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi @Aureleo3 There is no password for this evening's freeroll, it is by ticket only, and if you do not have a ticket then I am afraid you are not eligible to enter. If you read the first page of this thread then you will find out how to get in next week's freeroll. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Tickets for this weeks promo tournament have been added. Tournament will be live later today. Good luck tonight and remember to play with your community alias, if you want a shot at winning the avatar 🙂

good luck all

Hi guys, just introducing myself as it is my first post here. The schedule looks very nice indeed, the fields and prizes could be a bit bigger of course but I hope it is still to come. I must admit that the intention to finish all majors at 1am at latest is great and this is exactly what brought me here. Keep it up! For me the variance now is mediocre at best, still waiting for the bigger ship to come :)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Janek said:

Is there any chance that we will see the Shootout and HU tournaments?

We don't have either option built into the software at this time. They problem with both formats is that they're time consuming for players. If you win your HU/Shootout match early you have to just wait until everyone else is done and because that can be an unquantifiable amount of time it can be off-putting for anyone that only has a finite amount of time to play.

I could see a zoom style HU tournament working though.

8 hours ago, nepsuper said:

Why is it limit on rebuy/reenter. Very rare I go over so not big problem, just curious.

We (the poker product) don't have any control over what responsible gambling tools are available to you on an account level so this is one of the few ways we can try to protect players. It would be very easy for us to make everything unlimited re-entry to generate bigger GTDs and make more money but I don't think that's good for the players both in terms of their enjoyment (there is always feedback that players don't like to see unlimited RE) and as part of our responsibility to ensure players are gambling responsibly. 

Poker Janitor