Biggest MTT change for years - and a Community Promotion

Stubbe-Unibet

3 minutes ago, PaulZBoss said:

What exactly do I need to post on to get into the weekly MTT freeroll

1. Posted on the community (both new thread and replies count), in the previous week
  2. Played 5 or more MTT's with a buyin of at least €1, in the previous week. Only new tournaments count (meaning all Supernova, Supermoon and Unibet Live/Open qualifiers are excluded)
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheNotor1ous said:

Ayo, how and from where does this guy in the freeroll have this avatar? I Must know 😄 

image.png

That's a long time community member ( had a different name earlier ) and a pretty serious grinder also if I'm not mistaken, so he might have bought it with challenge points back in the day when that was possible. But he also could have won it somehow...

Hey @TheNotor1ous, actually won it in a community league many years ago 😁 , the prize was a custom avatar of anything I wanted, so I chose Pepe and got lucky that a really amazing designer/artist at unibet picked it up and made this masterpiece. Don't know if they still do promos like this cause it's a lot of work, but mine is not for sale 😅

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, GLENGYLE said:

wee shameless brag 😍

apologies to Donkersolver, he got so many high pocket pairs when we were heads up and I managed to luckbox and runner runner my way to victory.

it was disgusting tbh 🤣

image.thumb.jpeg.e9582c16f4f65d5809aa06657b4c1d05.jpeg

Nice. Congrats 🙂👍

And don't be sorry. Community aliases FTW, always!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GLENGYLE said:

wee shameless brag 😍

apologies to Donkersolver, he got so many high pocket pairs when we were heads up and I managed to luckbox and runner runner my way to victory.

it was disgusting tbh 🤣

image.thumb.jpeg.e9582c16f4f65d5809aa06657b4c1d05.jpeg

You were playing me, forgot to change my alias mid session!

Quite the headsup indeed, but more than happy to take second prize too 😄 Congrats!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Dang it, I bubbled it. Lost AQ vs. AT on blinds (runner-runner flush), if I won I would have solid stack to play for the tickets. I tried to survive but could do that and after all I lost QQ vs. 97o as my last hand 🙄 Given that last week I was 15th or 16th and I have also bubbled two 50€ major sats it's a bit painful. But well, carry on 🙂

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet,

Still bothering you with my iPad/Poker client issue, because now it’s starting to get annoying and more serious affecting my play (am I really the only one affected by this 🤔?)

So, all the earlier quirks still exist, most notably the search not working (messing the virtual keyboard). But just few moments ago the poker client switched automatically from normal screen (examples from the schedule view) 👇

4BEBBBEB-8C64-479B-8B98-B8B3B3CAFAB5.thumb.png.08912f274f72903dee3d80361deca290.png

to full screen 👇

A796FE57-0D6D-43A7-B9B2-0DC4AF0872CD.thumb.png.09ff95172b9a5dac3c5cce39d2a34c54.png

when I went to check the lobby. I was playing PLO Cash game and a Bubble Burster, and both of them vanished somewhere, the whole poker client froze, and signed me out from the whole Unibet site! (It kinda goes back in time while swiping the screen up or down, and even changes the avatar/alias from all my current aliases, and the tables that have been open disappear - very weird!) Don’t know what I lost in between, while trying to get things back running, which I eventually did after multiple tries - the sign in wasn’t a problem, but when I tried to change the desktop version to mobile version it always froze when loading the client. 

And unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened, but this was the first time with a somewhat critical moment of MTT play. Fortunately, got couple of euros from the €1 Bubble Burster, but maybe could have won even more (or not, who knows), if the poker client worked as it should (and as it has worked before). 

Stubbe, I know you have a lot on your plate at the moment, but if you have any time or ideas have to fix this, it would be great. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Thanks again! 🙂

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'll test tomorrow. As I mentioned before, we couldn't reproduce your earlier issue. 

Is there a reason you aren't using the app for ipad? Sorry, can't recall. 

Thanks Stubbe! Much appreciated!

This issue hasn’t been around very long and I have been able to manage so far. But now it’s getting harder to cope with. And as I’ve said previously it is somewhat hard to explain all the glitches. The hardest things are the constant screen changes (normal screen vs full screen) without any reason no matter what I click/touch on the screen, and the virtual keyboard change by default (normal English vs number pad) is very weird indeed, and of course, the freezing and logging out issue. Furthermore, I’m not sure if the non-responsive search is connected to the virtual keyboard change, but it makes almost impossible to type or even to copy/paste any MTT passwords (tried Elron on Monday many times but not working).

So, all kinds of nice stuff going on 😄🤦‍♂️. And to remind myself too, this is not affecting only Safari but also Chrome…

There are two reasons for not using the app. Firstly, I’ve used the browser version so long that I have become accustomed to it. Secondly, I have the Pokerihuone app in my iPad so I cannot use both with the same device (if there has not been any changes in that?). That being said, I haven’t played in Huone very much recently so… Lastly, related to the app - if it’s identical to Pokerihuone app - I assume it takes the whole screen, and hence I would not be able to browse websites or navigate within the Unibet site while playing poker (I.e., check sports bets). I might be mistaken with this last one though.

Anyway, I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks once again! 🙂

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 8:46 PM, FeelsBadMan said:

Hey @TheNotor1ous, actually won it in a community league many years ago 😁 , the prize was a custom avatar of anything I wanted, so I chose Pepe and got lucky that a really amazing designer/artist at unibet picked it up and made this masterpiece. Don't know if they still do promos like this cause it's a lot of work, but mine is not for sale 😅

Nice!👌

10 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

Thanks Stubbe! Much appreciated!

This issue hasn’t been around very long and I have been able to manage so far. But now it’s getting harder to cope with. And as I’ve said previously it is somewhat hard to explain all the glitches. The hardest things are the constant screen changes (normal screen vs full screen) without any reason no matter what I click/touch on the screen, and the virtual keyboard change by default (normal English vs number pad) is very weird indeed, and of course, the freezing and logging out issue. Furthermore, I’m not sure if the non-responsive search is connected to the virtual keyboard change, but it makes almost impossible to type or even to copy/paste any MTT passwords (tried Elron on Monday many times but not working).

So, all kinds of nice stuff going on 😄🤦‍♂️. And to remind myself too, this is not affecting only Safari but also Chrome…

There are two reasons for not using the app. Firstly, I’ve used the browser version so long that I have become accustomed to it. Secondly, I have the Pokerihuone app in my iPad so I cannot use both with the same device (if there has not been any changes in that?). That being said, I haven’t played in Huone very much recently so… Lastly, related to the app - if it’s identical to Pokerihuone app - I assume it takes the whole screen, and hence I would not be able to browse websites or navigate within the Unibet site while playing poker (I.e., check sports bets). I might be mistaken with this last one though.

Anyway, I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks once again! 🙂

What you're describing here is a recipe for disaster 😄 

Doing multitasking on the iPad, using same browser for poker while placing bets and using other websites, that's likely to cause issues with things like the "full screen" experience. Again, I'd advise you to simply use the Unibet app.

I managed to reproduce one of your bugs now 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

12 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

Secondly, I have the Pokerihuone app in my iPad so I cannot use both with the same device (if there has not been any changes in that?). That being said, I haven’t played in Huone very much recently so… Lastly, related to the app - if it’s identical to Pokerihuone app - I assume it takes the whole screen, and hence I would not be able to browse websites or navigate within the Unibet site while playing poker (I.e., check sports bets). I might be mistaken with this last one though.

It's been a while since I used Pokerihuone, but I once had both Unibet and Pokerihuone installed on a windows as separate programs with different accounts. I could use them one at a time. I do not know about mac apps. Strange they do not allow switching between different programs. The windows Pokerihuone and Unibet programs were normal windows and identical in function.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

What you're describing here is a recipe for disaster 😄 

Doing multitasking on the iPad, using same browser for poker while placing bets and using other websites, that's likely to cause issues with things like the "full screen" experience. Again, I'd advise you to simply use the Unibet app.

I managed to reproduce one of your bugs now 🙂 

Well, I am a recipe for disaster 😆

The advice to use Unibet app is a viable one, but don’t how it will - or if it will work together - with Pokerihuone app with one and the same iPad (as hinted by @EatMoreNaga). I think, at least earlier, they couldn’t be installed (or used or something) with the same device… 

And I fully understand the multitasking seems like (and probably is) a disaster, but it has worked before, so not sure what has changed recently since these problems I have described are totally new.

I’ll still try to stick with the browser version if I can, and some fix maybe found. “Nice” to hear at least one bug has been reproduced. Thanks for your time and effort Stubbe 🙂🙏

38 minutes ago, EatMoreNaga said:

It's been a while since I used Pokerihuone, but I once had both Unibet and Pokerihuone installed on a windows as separate programs with different accounts. I could use them one at a time. I do not know about mac apps. Strange they do not allow switching between different programs. The windows Pokerihuone and Unibet programs were normal windows and identical in function.

Thanks for the input! Yes, I’m not that familiar with the differences between windows and Mac (or in this instance more accurately iPadOS) apps. But, as I said above, I have the understanding that I cannot use both Pokerihuone and Unibet apps with my iPad: only one app and the other with a browser.

If someone has better or more up-to-date information, please let me know!

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet,

Okay, happened again in the middle of Title Fight Mega Qualifier (still fortunately managed to win a ticket 😎)! I try to give some explanation with screenshots in the b) section, but first:

a) If I decide to start using the Unibet app, I will have to uninstall my Pokerihuone app, and play Huone poker with browser, right? I guess there is no other way with iPad? (I’m really considering the app option here, although I would really like to stick with the browser option…)

b) Back to the Title Fight Qualifier incident. Everything went as I’ve already explained before: I was playing with the full screen (which I didn’t opt for, the system did it again automatically). I folded a hand, then went to the lobby and tried to scroll down to see the players/stacks, and it swiped me away from the tournament and froze the client.

After the tournament I tried to capture a screenshot of the “swipe-thingy”. It looks like this 

1. A normal full screen view

D7184C34-D5EC-4DE2-AA0B-1267C11579ED.thumb.png.9cd42cb39fc9a56b34af609ac2cec832.png

2. When I try to scroll down, it does this

7EE64480-9313-467B-83B2-FCD2F922FD2F.thumb.png.43c9d9db7a37f9853e48d6e989f165b3.png

It seems like the full screen view is like a added layer or tab, and beneath it comes the normal view. Weird. And after that the client usually frozes and logs me out of Unibet entirely.

Another thing I noticed, is that when I login to the poker client it is by default the desktop version. This is not new. What is new is that after I change the desktop version to mobile version the operating system seems not to recognise it. See below

3. Desktop version and the command to ask for mobile version

99F9E9C5-C2AF-498E-8B74-987B1432F32C.thumb.jpeg.b80efbc28f8f9dd6698fdb762d42c26f.jpeg

4. Mobile version and the command to ask for mobile version 🤔

68AF0BE8-355D-43B4-A99E-DC2FB9B881F0.thumb.jpeg.3babe2dc2e863aa6b1fdefda70561e13.jpeg

I don’t know if this has anything to do with the problems/bugs I’m experiencing. But I thought I report it anyway. 

I hope this helps more than confuses. Thanks!