Biggest MTT change for years - and a Community Promotion

Stubbe-Unibet

GG everyone. Managed a somewhat shockingly 3rd place, so I'll be out of my depths on some tourney soon 😄

Nice to see more and more tournament aliases at the tables and always fun playing with people you recognize.

Unfortunately @Farseer just lost the heads up so we got another unknown winner. Good job anyhow 👍

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

When it's reported, it'll of course be looked into 🙂
Hard to fix something that isn't known to be an issue on the other hand.

That's probably true. But knowing how many bugs there is and how those are handled here, I wouldn't be surprised if you would have already known about this. I'd be more surprised if non of Relax/Unibet had thought about this or noticed it. Doesn't really take much as the same thing happened at least two weeks a row.

14 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

This didn't affect any payouts of the ones I checked

And this came way to confidently. Like I'd seen it before. Oh yeah, everytime when I have a problem with Unibet and they try to deny/cover their F up's. But didn't affect my payouts too much for sure, so whatever.

1 minute ago, Pionrj said:

That's probably true. But knowing how many bugs there is and how those are handled here, I wouldn't be surprised if you would have already known about this. I'd be more surprised if non of Relax/Unibet had thought about this or noticed it. Doesn't really take much as the same thing happened at least two weeks a row.

And this came way to confidently. Like I'd seen it before. Oh yeah, everytime when I have a problem with Unibet and they try to deny/cover their F up's. But didn't affect my payouts too much for sure, so whatever.

What other poker bugs are you experiencing? Of course there are still bugs to be fixed and we got some crash issues at the moment (partly fixed with latest release but still some left which are especially affecting HP Extreme). 

Regarding effect on payouts. I just told you what I saw. In workshop all week with Relax but will try and find some time today to manually redo all three leaderboards so we know exact impact. I did not say there is no impact on payouts if that's how you somehow read the post - can't say that yet. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

15 hours ago, Pionrj said:

Good. Than I guess you are not going to fix these broken formulas of the leaderboar? There's not even late reg closed in any tournament and the guy has already three points 😄

And no, it doesn't change. At least it didn't last week.1119567834_Screenshot2022-11-14200837.png.efc034a2eaec790d49e2cfa4607cb8bb.png

Why is this a problem? We don't have true re-entries so if you lose all you chips and don't re-enter at that point you're out of the tournament. If this customer did that in 3 tournaments then they should get their 3 participation points. Is this from the overall LB or the high/low one? 

Poker Janitor

@Stubbe-Unibet,

A quick follow-up to my previous post (I’m not sure if this is the best topic to post these, but since I already started):

The poker client search still not working and the default keyboard still in “number keyboard” (see the last post) with iPad. Tried also with Chrome and same things occur there, so seems to be non-specific to Safari browser.

(Haven’t tried with PC laptop yet)

It also does this - flips the view to full screen with no address bar + open tabs and back quite constantly without any logic 👇

8FF6CD8C-209C-45F1-A5D4-8227110457C7.thumb.png.75b4fa7ef4214edeaed469cad49d5583.png

ECBD250E-D78A-49AD-85CA-9F745D013582.thumb.jpeg.8f3a2f69a79610f968ba2cc9b6bc377a.jpeg

No idea what’s happening…

@Stubbe-Unibet,

One final follow-up (or harassment, choose your pick 😉) concerning my iPad poker client issue:

Tried the poker client with my PC laptop and everything is working fine (as I supposed). With my iPad still experiencing the same problems as before. Earlier today even the filters didn’t work, but just now seemed to work.

Thanks!

Gotkot, over and out!

P.S. Anyone else mobile/tablet (maybe only iOS device) users experiencing this? Or is it just me?

Just to voice my opinion here I think new schedule is far worse than earlier, which had lots of nice R/A tournies all around.

Neptune and different lower buy-in R/A's were one thing bringing me to log in for Unibet (right now it is 2 remaining R/A's and false hope to win overall leaderboard).

There are few positive notes, mainly to have few bigger guaranteed PKOs instead of lots of very meek guaranteed ones. But those could have been done without axing R/A's which was one format Unibet had than lots of its bigger competitors didn't.

• Haha 2

On 11/18/2022 at 12:17 AM, Farseer said:

Just to voice my opinion here I think new schedule is far worse than earlier, which had lots of nice R/A tournies all around.

Neptune and different lower buy-in R/A's were one thing bringing me to log in for Unibet (right now it is 2 remaining R/A's and false hope to win overall leaderboard).

There are few positive notes, mainly to have few bigger guaranteed PKOs instead of lots of very meek guaranteed ones. But those could have been done without axing R/A's which was one format Unibet had than lots of its bigger competitors didn't.

You'll never lose your ability to complain just about everything and anything, huh? 🤭

• Haha 1

I think the new schedule is a big improvement. I, like many of the regulars, was a big exploiter of the R/A tournaments by max late registering them all and stalling towards the add-on to then start playing the tournament. It was just the right thing to do regarding profitability as soon as you understood the ICM mechanics of R/A mtts. Doesn't take much to understand that the more recreational players were the big victims of this, and it's just way better for a poker economy long-term as the schedule is now.

I have to say I enjoy playing the schedule a lot more now too than I used to. I play way more tournaments from the start now, as there's not too much of a point anymore to set alarms to max late register 70% of the games. I now prefer to realise my edge for a longer period of time by registering early. I'm just checking every break what to register and then I'm good to go for another hour, not checking the lobby much anymore in between, sessions are a lot more relaxed. In the end the bigger GTDs now should also benefit everyone, and make up big time for the 'loss' of the profitability of the R/A tournaments. 

Pretty sure that the route of the new schedule is the better one to take compared to the former one. I like to look at my glass being half full instead of half empty anyways, too. 😄

Enjoyed the first month of playing the new schedule and I'm sure I'll continue to do so, big kudos to all who worked towards designing and implementing it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2022 at 7:19 PM, dc10FTW said:

i somehow got the PLIIIZ avatar, not exactly sure how i got it, maybe cause i bubbled the freeroll but i just wanted to let u know that its fricking awesome...more like that PLIIIIIZ. Peace&Love.

Not this one: 

? 🙂 

33 minutes ago, Caladrias said:

I think the new schedule is a big improvement. I, like many of the regulars, was a big exploiter of the R/A tournaments by max late registering them all and stalling towards the add-on to then start playing the tournament. It was just the right thing to do regarding profitability as soon as you understood the ICM mechanics of R/A mtts. Doesn't take much to understand that the more recreational players were the big victims of this, and it's just way better for a poker economy long-term as the schedule is now.

I have to say I enjoy playing the schedule a lot more now too than I used to. I play way more tournaments from the start now, as there's not too much of a point anymore to set alarms to max late register 70% of the games. I now prefer to realise my edge for a longer period of time by registering early. I'm just checking every break what to register and then I'm good to go for another hour, not checking the lobby much anymore in between, sessions are a lot more relaxed. In the end the bigger GTDs now should also benefit everyone, and make up big time for the 'loss' of the profitability of the R/A tournaments. 

Pretty sure that the route of the new schedule is the better one to take compared to the former one. I like to look at my glass being half full instead of half empty anyways, too. 😄

Enjoyed the first month of playing the new schedule and I'm sure I'll continue to do so, big kudos to all who worked towards designing and implementing it!

Nice to see you back! If you want to join UAT again, just let me know 😉