Biggest MTT change for years - and a Community Promotion

Stubbe-Unibet

4 minutes ago, HardGain said:

Don't think is something with filters, today for example, im looking for bounty MTTs and this is the result:

unibet1.jpg

EDIT: The text search only finds tournaments that have the given text on the tournament name. No tournaments have "bounty" on the name nowadays.

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SShcherbyna said:

What is the situation with phase tournaments? There was testing, and then no news (or I missed something). This is a very interesting type of tournament, I would like to see them on a permanent basis.

We ran the world cup phased promotion - that wasn't a test 🙂

And there will be more phased tournaments in the future. Something should be made official soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

14 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

And there will be more phased tournaments in the future. Something should be made official soon

I will not be able to sleep today because of anticipation 😄😋. Phase is the only reason (besides the possibility of direct backing) why I open one Asian poker room.

New Banzai, Phases, then it remains only to add Hi-Lo and the poker room of dreams will turn out. 🥰

• 2 weeks later...

@Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet there was a 5euro 5 seats gtd sattie to Title Fight that used to start around 18.00 EET daily, and today dissapeared. Did u guys remove it? i noticed this trend for less and less sattelites and more and more flips instead, which i know it seems fun and all but on the long run it will really hurt the poker ecosystem. could u guys please explain the thought process of removing that sattie? tysm.

4 minutes ago, dc10FTW said:

@Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet there was a 5euro 5 seats gtd sattie to Title Fight that used to start around 18.00 EET daily, and today dissapeared. Did u guys remove it? i noticed this trend for less and less sattelites and more and more flips instead, which i know it seems fun and all but on the long run it will really hurt the poker ecosystem. could u guys please explain the thought process of removing that sattie? tysm.

It's still there but you need to register to get it to run 😉  got cancelled due to lack of players

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's still there but you need to register to get it to run 😉  got cancelled due to lack of players

sigh ok, i was 10 minute late, was tryying to late reg it and it didnt appear anywhere, thats why i asked. my bad, will reg earlier tomorrow. ty.

13 hours ago, dc10FTW said:

Nothing has really been changed really regarding qualifier vs flip quantities since the new schedule launched and I'll be looking into reducing flips in the coming weeks.

For general reasoning behind having flips, it's mostly time. Casual players might not have time to play a 1-2h qualifier before the target event so flips provide a quick (if high variance) way to get in. Sometimes players get tickets they don't really want to use as well so it's an easy way for them to spin it up.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

• 10 months later...