Biggest MTT change for years - and a Community Promotion

Stubbe-Unibet

14 hours ago, ryf1981 said:

the tables on the website are up to date? They no longer seem to auto-update after being knocked out of a tournament?

You mean the leaderboards? These should be working fine. You can always compare to in-client ones 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

15 hours ago, ryf1981 said:

the tables on the website are up to date? They no longer seem to auto-update after being knocked out of a tournament?

There was a lag yesterday for me also in the clients leaderboards. When I logged out and in again the pop-up shoved me the correct place I was at that moment, but the leaderboard sheet had still the old scores.

On 10/9/2022 at 11:11 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Tickets will be credited weekly; every Monday before 17:00 CET. First tickets credited on the 31st of October.

Did anyone get one? I'm at least still missing this.

E. Oh, might be because someone has deleted my very important reply from last week. Nice.

Edited by Pionrj

4 hours ago, Pionrj said:

There was a lag yesterday for me also in the clients leaderboards. When I logged out and in again the pop-up shoved me the correct place I was at that moment, but the leaderboard sheet had still the old scores.

Thank You for answer

37 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Did anyone get one? I'm at least still missing this.

E. Oh, might be because someone has deleted my very important reply from last week. Nice.

I was deleting a few other replies and your "" post quoting the post requirement didn't exactly give me a choice 😅

From terms:

• We reserve the right to exclude customers and/or delete their posts, if the post can be considered spam or adds no value to the thread

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I was deleting a few other replies and your "" post quoting the post requirement didn't exactly give me a choice 😅

From terms:

• We reserve the right to exclude customers and/or delete their posts, if the post can be considered spam or adds no value to the thread

Good job. Keep it up.

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet,

1) Can you confirm (if you have time), if I’m missing today’s community freeroll ticket? I played at least some new qualifiers and Title Fight last week, but not 100% sure if I’m qualified for the freeroll. Thanks!

2) Not sure if this is related to anything, but it seems the poker client (both desktop and mobile version) is not working properly with my iPad: The search doesn’t give me any results no matter what I type; it somehow messes up my virtual keyboard (defaults in the “number pad” or whatever it is called officially); and occasionally glitches while typing resetting any typing (the poker client doesn’t reboot, but it flashes and defaults). Sorry for the somewhat cryptic explanation, but impossible to capture with screenshots.

10 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

@Stubbe-Unibet,

1) Can you confirm (if you have time), if I’m missing today’s community freeroll ticket? I played at least some new qualifiers and Title Fight last week, but not 100% sure if I’m qualified for the freeroll. Thanks!

2) Not sure if this is related to anything, but it seems the poker client (both desktop and mobile version) is not working properly with my iPad: The search doesn’t give me any results no matter what I type; it somehow messes up my virtual keyboard (defaults in the “number pad” or whatever it is called officially); and occasionally glitches while typing resetting any typing (the poker client doesn’t reboot, but it flashes and defaults). Sorry for the somewhat cryptic explanation, but impossible to capture with screenshots.

You got a ticket now. The community export is being weird... 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I do not intend to change a thing 🙂 

Good. Than I guess you are not going to fix these broken formulas of the leaderboar? There's not even late reg closed in any tournament and the guy has already three points 😄

And no, it doesn't change. At least it didn't last week.1119567834_Screenshot2022-11-14200837.png.efc034a2eaec790d49e2cfa4607cb8bb.png

36 minutes ago, gichi said:

i will try to join next week.

so..  i should play at least 5 new mtt  with buy in at least 1eur untill next monday. and where we should apply after its done ?

No need to apply. 5 tournaments and 1 post anywhere on the community should do it.

55 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Good. Than I guess you are not going to fix these broken formulas of the leaderboar? There's not even late reg closed in any tournament and the guy has already three points 😄

And no, it doesn't change. At least it didn't last week.1119567834_Screenshot2022-11-14200837.png.efc034a2eaec790d49e2cfa4607cb8bb.png

When it's reported, it'll of course be looked into 🙂
Hard to fix something that isn't known to be an issue on the other hand.

So, thanks for your report! I did a quick review of week 2 and my manual leaderboards don't match up 100% with the client ones. I think you're on to something with the points being attributed at the time customer busts. This didn't affect any payouts of the ones I checked (as it's less likely to change anything for the better results and only top x counts). Will have Relax look into it.

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You got a ticket now. The community export is being weird... 

Thanks for the ticket 🙏! Unfortunately I lost pre-flop all-in with AT to A9 (the other guy got a flush) before getting to prizes this time 😭.

Regarding the other issue:

a) The keyboard does this in the poker client 👇

F089B2F4-7C38-483E-8B32-949ACBF2103F.thumb.jpeg.a44655c802ee1873020c198aaf57a061.jpeg

2E8832AB-2628-49BC-AD6C-09BD8DEB9CB5.thumb.png.635e6f026eec9549706416ec69907751.png

It switches the default English keyboard to the “number one”. Never had this before today 🤔

b) When I try to type or erase something it now glitches and takes the whole keyboard away. Never had this one either before today.

Running my basic setting: iPad with Safari browser (newest iPadOS 15.7.1)…