Biggest MTT change for years - and a Community Promotion

Stubbe-Unibet

I was writing yesterday numbers so to not pick the same and i fell asleep 🤑 Im rather late but my pick is 282

Im guessing my beloved step it up/hexa mtts are long gone? What about all those 1eMTT qualifiers? Especially hypers?  Two at 9:40 and at 1:40 sounds pretty bad. Can we have the old schedule with them [18:40, 20:40, 22:40]?  Beside that i like the schedule, all those hypers could be scary though 😊

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

19 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Cheers! 

• Only your 8 best results of the week (highest number of points per tournament) will count towards the High leaderboard, only your 10 best results will count towards the Low leaderboard and only your best 20 results will count towards the Overall leaderboard.

Big fan of this aspect of the leaderboard!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, JokerJames95 said:

Cheers! 

• Only your 8 best results of the week (highest number of points per tournament) will count towards the High leaderboard, only your 10 best results will count towards the Low leaderboard and only your best 20 results will count towards the Overall leaderboard.

me too 😃

34 minutes ago, JokerJames95 said:

Cheers! 

+ 1 😜

Veni,Vidi,Vici

There is actually a mistake on the formula tab. It's not only top 17% getting points. Correct rules below.

Leaderboard formula: 1.5*SQRT(n)/SQRT(k)*b, where n = number of players, k = your position, b = fixed buy-in (low=1, high=5).
Only your 8 best results of the week (highest number of points per tournament) will count towards the High leaderboard, only your 10 best results will count towards the Low leaderboard and only your best 20 results will count towards the Overall leaderboard

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, jerry said:

I was writing yesterday numbers so to not pick the same and i fell asleep 🤑 Im rather late but my pick is 282

Im guessing my beloved step it up/hexa mtts are long gone? What about all those 1eMTT qualifiers? Especially hypers?  Two at 9:40 and at 1:40 sounds pretty bad. Can we have the old schedule with them [18:40, 20:40, 22:40]?  Beside that i like the schedule, all those hypers could be scary though 😊

Rumour has it @Andy-Unibet is looking at the 20c qualifiers.

The off-peak schedule will get some more love in the coming weeks. We'll continue to make adjustments and additions to the schedule. 

15 minutes ago, TheNotor1ous said:

Hello! So, if I understood correctly, only the tournaments under the category of "Major" are valid for the €1,000 community freeroll, right?

@TheNotor1ous Everything that's got nothing to do with Supernova, Supermoon or UO should be good, according to the below quote, as long as it's €1 or higher. No need to be a Major.

On 10/9/2022 at 11:11 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Community Promotion

Weekly Freeroll

Every Monday at 20:00 we'll run an exclusive €1,000 community freeroll, for which you'll need a ticket to play. In order to receive the freeroll ticket, you'll need to fulfil both of the requirements below.

1. Posted on the community (both new thread and replies count), in the previous week
  2. Played 5 or more MTT's with a buyin of at least €1, in the previous week. Only new tournaments count (meaning all Supernova, Supermoon and Unibet Live/Open qualifiers are excluded)
Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet

Just had the client crash btw after busting Elron's centroll and the client just "disappeared" when I closed the table.

Deleted the test build already since I understood the issue has been solved, so no dmp-file to show, and regular log doesn't seem to have anything valuable in it this time either....

[24-10-2022 18:39:48] [CASsetsManager] Texture avatar_869.png successfully loaded. TrnId: 34, uc: 2
[24-10-2022 18:42:00] [Tournaments Cache] Requesting cached Tournaments HTTP TourMon
[24-10-2022 18:42:01] [Tournaments Cache] Cache file received (1311592)

Guess I'll download the test version again... 🤔

21 minutes ago, Purps said:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Just had the client crash btw after busting Elron's centroll and the client just "disappeared" when I closed the table.

Deleted the test build already since I understood the issue has been solved, so no dmp-file to show, and regular log doesn't seem to have anything valuable in it this time either....

[24-10-2022 18:39:48] [CASsetsManager] Texture avatar_869.png successfully loaded. TrnId: 34, uc: 2
[24-10-2022 18:42:00] [Tournaments Cache] Requesting cached Tournaments HTTP TourMon
[24-10-2022 18:42:01] [Tournaments Cache] Cache file received (1311592)

Guess I'll download the test version again... 🤔

without dmp file it's difficult. There's no known crash issue following a tournament bust. But, I did get one dmp file for something that sounds similar

8 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

There is actually a mistake on the formula tab. It's not only top 17% getting points. Correct rules below.

Leaderboard formula: 1.5*SQRT(n)/SQRT(k)*b, where n = number of players, k = your position, b = fixed buy-in (low=1, high=5).
Only your 8 best results of the week (highest number of points per tournament) will count towards the High leaderboard, only your 10 best results will count towards the Low leaderboard and only your best 20 results will count towards the Overall leaderboard

@Stubbe-Unibet Does n =  number of individul entrants or does it include rebuys?

On 10/24/2022 at 4:48 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

and at the payout it says (LPs) that means Bonus Points right? not loyalty points