Monthly Community Poker Challenges (January & February)

Stubbe-Unibet

1. Win 8 HexaPro tournaments in a row (gamelab screenshot)

I did this yesterday (26th jan) but didnt know i have to win 8 in a row, i thought i had to win 10 so didnt made a screen as i lost 9th one. Is there any other option to check without gamelab?

Edited by Turbo_Boy

12 hours ago, Turbo_Boy said:
  1. Win 8 HexaPro tournaments in a row (gamelab screenshot)

I did this yesterday (26th jan) but didnt know i have to win 8 in a row, i thought i had to win 10 so didnt made a screen as i lost 9th one. Is there any other option to check without gamelab?

on the www site. Tab history/transaction/poker

Veni,Vidi,Vici

5 hours ago, Brocky said:

Gold - HUSNG wins 8 in a row

Sorry I can't comment on wether it's good or not to have you back until Wudu tells me what to think.  🤔

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

5 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Prizes credited 💰

Missions for next week will be added tomorrow

hi Stubbe. i have a bonus and will expire in few hours. it is possible to extend it? many thanks. tried to reach you on private message but i think its is an error because i can not send any messages

1 hour ago, petindonk7 said:

hi Stubbe. i have a bonus and will expire in few hours. it is possible to extend it? many thanks. tried to reach you on private message but i think its is an error because i can not send any messages

Afraid I can't help here. I can only extend it until midnight the 1st of Feb. Sorry

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Prizes credited and a few missions added for next week.

1 hour ago, MakeMoney24 said:

Hello, how can I prove that I played 350 big blind stack at a Banzai cash game table?

You'd need to take a screenshot at the table. If no one else claims it today, you can upload a screenshot from the hand history this one time 🙂 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions