Monthly Community Poker Challenges (January & February)

Stubbe-Unibet

3 minutes ago, psrquack said:

At least doesn't mean the minimum should be 2? Is there any poker game including this promotion allowing us  more than 2 hole cards counting as final hand? Or i'm I low educated in english and too tired again? (think so😕),

it would be possible to play the board KKKQQ you have 72 other guy has QQ, this wouldnt count

im presuming thats what you mean???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, psrquack said:

At least doesn't mean the minimum should be 2? Is there any poker game including this promotion allowing us  more than 2 hole cards counting as final hand? Or i'm I low educated in english and too tired again? (think so😕),

You don't need to use your two hole cards in NLHE, to get the strongest hand, that's why it's specified that in this case you have to 🙂

• Sad 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

7 minutes ago, Ja-z-Polszy said:

@Stubbe-Unibet can you help me with that gamelab. I never used that. How to make that screenshots for Hexa challenges ? Anybody knows that thing ?

316792598_Nyttkuva2022-01-17195705.thumb.png.f374d1804b37a8ee607172ffec4cd740.png

745522599_Nyttkuva2022-01-17195753.thumb.png.4bd9766508c05a66ffb6c45ffcebdbc9.png

You just take a screenshot of the whole "dashboard". It always shows your last 8 games and multipliers, so Stubbe and/or Seb will get all the necessary info from there, before checking everything of course...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Purps said:

I wonder if there would be a fancy way of having for example a separate locked thread for the still open challenges that would get updated the way the opening post of this thread now does?

I find myself coming back to this thread quite often to check what is still available and every time it obviously opens the thread on the last post, and as there becomes more pages on this one, the navigating to the OP can get a bit annoying.

Other than that.... at first I though I'd pass all of this, but it's been fun and so far profitable chasing the cash challenges, even without any success with the actual challenges so far... 🙂👍

Good idea. Can split the threads next week so there's one for rules and one for member posts. This month you can just save/bookmark the link to OP 🙂

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/31455-monthly-community-poker-challenges-january-february/#comment-317802

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

54 minutes ago, Evarb said:

God damn it this 85 call costed me 5 euro worth of bonus points this is not for the promotion unfortounetly.

PS there was a five on the river

asasasas.png

Not qualified of getting anything, but almost got the pic for extra bonus for Hexapro 8-streak dayum 🙄
(Edit. But most were done before today.)
nope.thumb.png.b515285d79f4af61f64b1e19bcc109e0.png

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Be dealt 4 cards of same value in PLO cash game

Well hunted this one for a while (among other Community players spotted -> @jerry, @Merenitsu, and of course some hidden strangers). 🤭

Suppose that probability is like 20.824/1 (based on the fact that there are only 13 (all ranks) out of 270.725 possible combinations in Omaha). 🤔

Never mind of taking down this one, I made a lot of fun at the tables and 'clean-up' losses from whole previous week ... so all good. I like this challenge quite a lot and now it seems I need to pay attention to the Bronze tier 😂 I made quads 4 times and lost FH once (not qualified for Platinum 222KK -> just this time!).

See ya at the tables and don't forget to pretend to smile -> I pretend to play high-roller stakes, but that is because of the "cents setting" only 😜

• Like 4