Monthly Community Poker Challenges (January & February)

Stubbe-Unibet

On 1/17/2022 at 1:37 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Win 8 HexaPro tournaments in a row (gamelab screenshot)

5 seat SNG's; win 7 in a row

5 seat SNG's; win 4 in a row (by start time)

@Stubbe-Unibet

What is the difference between these? I mean the gamelab/empty/start time part. In the end, they all the same, consecutive wins, just described differently?

18 minutes ago, Livertool said:

@Stubbe-Unibet

What is the difference between these? I mean the gamelab/empty/start time part. In the end, they all the same, consecutive wins, just described differently?

One requires 4, the other 7 😛 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

can you also please tell me if my streak is still up? like if i play today again, and i win few more in a row, can i also win the 7in a row challenge if i succeed? I`m not sure when and if I won 4 in a row... I just know i played 11 4e 5seat sng yesterday and won 7 of them and a 2nd place but can`t remember if my streak was 4 in a row and if its still possible to go from 4-5 to 7 today with it.

Prizes credited 💰

11 hours ago, FaiDeaEmo said:

can you also please tell me if my streak is still up? like if i play today again, and i win few more in a row, can i also win the 7in a row challenge if i succeed? I`m not sure when and if I won 4 in a row... I just know i played 11 4e 5seat sng yesterday and won 7 of them and a 2nd place but can`t remember if my streak was 4 in a row and if its still possible to go from 4-5 to 7 today with it.

Yes, your streak is still at 4 and I wont credit any prize for now, as you can't use the same streak for both the 4 and 7 prizes 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Prizes credited 💰

Yes, your streak is still at 4 and I wont credit any prize for now, as you can't use the same streak for both the 4 and 7 prizes 🙂

My streak is done, it ended on the first sng played today 😛

• Sad 1

Silver challenges suggestions:

Battle Royale: Win your table (reach the "Table is closed due to too few players. Do you want to open a new table?"caption)

Higher rank:  Win with better 3 of a kind (both you and your enemy should have trips using both hole cards and yours should be one higher-777 vs 888)

Step by step: win a hand against three of a kind and a straight having flush or better at showdown

2 worlds: post a screen when you are waiting for your possible HexaPro multiplier and the last 2 remaining multipliers are the smallest and biggest.

Bingo: qualify to the main event during at least 3 qualifier rounds. Fe: your target is the €25 event, then you should play 0.20-1-5 qualifier route.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

Silver challenges suggestions:

Battle Royale: Win your table (reach the "Table is closed due to too few players. Do you want to open a new table?"caption)

Higher rank:  Win with better 3 of a kind (both you and your enemy should have trips using both hole cards and yours should be one higher-777 vs 888)

Step by step: win a hand against three of a kind and a straight having flush or better at showdown

2 worlds: post a screen when you are waiting for your possible HexaPro multiplier and the last 2 remaining multipliers are the smallest and biggest.

Bingo: qualify to the main event during at least 3 qualifier rounds. Fe: your target is the €25 event, then you should play 0.20-1-5 qualifier route.

I like all ur suggestions except the Battle Royale one which I think its too easy and Its gonna be done quick without much trouble because most cashgame players do not want to play heads up or 3handed what so ever

• Thanks 1