A.N.I.M.A.L Comp.

Steel_Hungary

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pinki wrote:

Risky ... but i have feeling 🆒

@GR1ZZL3R Why are not you playing? :wonder:

As you know @pinki I've been a bit busy this last week and not really had time to look properly, just reading when I could.

@CharismaMan I don't want to knock this comp cos it's a great idea basically but rule changes all the time, accusations of copying, whining about prize money places etc has taken my enthusiasm away. As I've said a few times copying could be solved by having a free choice of which races to pick, and having to make a bet to get some points is not really good imo for a free to enter comp, the advantage switches to those with a bankroll and handicaps those with less funds, and I only bet when I think I have an edge, not because I have to. Why drop the last player, horses come from behind all the time to win, 2 decent priced winners and you're back in the running, and knocked out players will lose interest too quickly. I liked the joker idea but why on some days and not others? and now you've dropped that as well. As for mixing dogs in as well :puking: I know it's for fun but  if trap 4 ever starts doing well then @Merenitsu will win easily. 🤣🤣

I'm only trying to come up with ideas to make a good comp even better, I'm not at all suggesting mine are any better and will still follow this thread and may rejoin later gl all and have fun.:happy:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Leaderboard:

@tatuaj7 40,57 points 

@dynamo 16,5 points

@FreedoM 15,64 points 

@Boby 15,39 points

@MadAdo 13,95 points 

@jerry 13,80 points

CharismaMan 12,97 points

@Crisx18 11,53 points 

@Merenitsu 9,82 points

@YlarP 8,87 points 

@yaverr 6,10 points