Who won?

Who will win the whole tournament. 20 best of the common table

@jerry – 5  D. Subasic D. Lovren L. Modric R. Loftus-Cheek A. Rebic

@totowizmar – 4 D. Lovren T. Meunier  J. Lingard  Y. Carrasco

@YpresX – 0

@DepchZ – 0

@seetank – 3 D. Subasic K. Trippier  J. Lingard

@Merenitsu – 2 L. Modric E. Hazard

@BillyR23 -  7  K. Trippier A. Young J. Lingard R. Loftus-Cheek  H. Kane A. Kramaric M. Mandzukic

@MaecTpo – 5 D. Subasic I. Perisic L. Modric R. Lukaku M. Mandzukic

@testuser1 – 9  D. Subasic I. Strinic L. Hernandez Y. Carrasco L. Modric A. Witsel M. Mandzukic A. Rebic  R. Lukaku

@Boby – 5  D. Subasic L. Modric R. Loftus-Cheek E. Hazard R. Lukaku

@cris1285 –7 D. Subasic  I. Strinic R. Loftus-Cheek N. Kante J. Lingard A. Rebic K. Mbappe

@pinki -8  D. Subasic D. Lovren A. Witsel I. Rakitic L. Modric D. Mertens E. Hazard  A. Rebic

@WuDu – 4  K. Trippier H. Maguire R. Loftus-Cheek J. Lingard

@spargelsalat – 6  J. Pickford  K. Trippier  L. Hernandez J. Lingard H. Kane O. Giroud

@DelProc -4  T. Courtois L. Modric  A. Rebic R. Lukaku

@Hoovers – 8  D. Subasic J. Stones J. Lingard I. Perisic L. Modric A. Witsel R. Lukaku  M. Mandzukic

@Purps- 7  D. Subasic H. Maguire J. Lingard Y. Carrasco A. Witsel R. Lukaku K. Mbappe

@GODJUSTICE – 1 I. Perisic

@Macskanadrag – 6  D. Subasic J. Stones  K. Trippier  L. Hernandez J. Lingard  A. Rebic

@whereisrivaldo – 6  T. Courtois K. Trippier J. Lingard  J. Henderson D. Mertens  E. Hazard

Maniac looks pretty good for me with 4 players and now first position ... 

.. 300+200 also not bad with 8 ... (I count on Mertens' performance from the beginning  in one match  at least)

No yellow cards especially for Rakitic,Lovren. Witsel -on these players I can reduce my loss in 300+200. 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

On the match for the 3rd place, maybe some regular starters wont play. Coaches use to give decent minutes for reserve players too, so it will be still exciting. Plus, players who still in can get yellow or red cards, can miss penalties, can get injured. Minus, minus, minus :laugh: Nothing guaranteed yet. 

@cris1285 agree.  ie.  i predict in Croatia Mandzukic on the bench ... he looked awful yesterday ... so tired :) 

a lot may happen especially with a small number of goals, a lot yellows/foul drawns...  it will be interesting

and ofcourse subs before 60min :)

I've had a quick look at the leaderboard and live contests, and it's very unlikely that one of the guys in the current top 3 will win - I don't even think the winner is in top 6 at the moment :)

I should be the favorite for the 300+200 Rest of tournament draft, and with a bit of luck I can make it into top 10 of the maniac one as well. In total I should end up with just shy of 6k units, but I don't even think this will be enough for the win.

Everything can happen, and a red card can be the difference between finishing 5th and 11th on the overall leaderboard!

@XY wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

The semifinals draft is live :)

tough one to select with 4-4-2 formation and prices of good players...but manage to pick some,with this leader, of course.  😉

:723195488_Kaneforthewin.png.4f0854869248497c09db627fe94fa11e.png

He'll probably only be on 60 % of the teams - of course not on my team though :D

I'm going all-in on Croatia, as I also depend on them for the rest of tournament drafts, and at this point it's only the overall leaderboard I care about. Got six Croatians at the moment, and might add one more tomorrow :D

@testuser1 wrote:

I'm going all-in on Croatia, as I also depend on them for the rest of tournament drafts, and at this point it's only the overall leaderboard I care about. Got six Croatians at the moment, and might add one more tomorrow :D

I don't think it is a good strategy picking players from a team who played 60 minutes more than the favourites for the endgame, but leaderboard says  you are the guru, not me.

@testuser1 wrote:

He'll probably only be on 60 % of the teams - of course not on my team though :D

That's so true. When I compared my still in play players to others pick realized, that we almost had the same players. The difference was that others picked better the rest.

@psrquack wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

I don't think it is a good strategy picking players from a team who played 60 minutes more than the favourites for the endgame, but leaderboard says  you are the guru, not me.

It does matter, but I really disagree with the current odds, and I'll likely put a big bet on them, if the odds increase tomorrow (think it will).

Against England, Croatia will finally be able to play the game they really want. The last time they did so was against Argentina, and we all know how that went. 

Again, I'm partly doing so, as it's all or nothing on the overall leaderboard - got 9 players left in the rest of tournament draft and five are from Croatia. If England win, I don't think I can finish first on the overall leaderboard anyway :)

@testuser1 wrote:

It does matter, but I really disagree with the current odds, and I'll likely put a big bet on them, if the odds increase tomorrow (think it will).

Against England, Croatia will finally be able to play the game they really want. The last time they did so was against Argentina, and we all know how that went. 

I don't think the game against Argentina could be the real prequel of the game against England. Argentina had a poor defence skills -as they showed it later against France- but England has a good balanced team. I think Croatia has very limited chance for the final (I can imagine a win after a penalty shootout as a best scenario for Croatia) but I'm pretty sure after 3 extra time games fatigue will finish them at the end.

@testuser1 you forgot about me :)  i have chances for win both :...  🆒 🆒

there are several conditions  but ....  

ps. Strinic may not play, Meunier yellow cards and some changes for this reason.(Tillemans), maybe Carassco/Chidli other side, or Lukaku in the center and Mertens back ... there are so many variables :)   Mandzukic looked like sh1t in OT... 

Archived