Community WC fantasy chat

BonusPater

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@psrquack wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

Results from round of 16 and Sweden special have been forwarded, so think the prizes will be credited tomorrow or Friday :)

Quarter finals draft is up!

Just to avoid further misunderstanding. Did I win anything outside the points in the Round of 16 Pick'em with my fifth place or not? Or the results could be modified later?

Did a draw to find the winner of the € 10 for fifth place:

@testuser1 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

Results from round of 16 and Sweden special have been forwarded, so think the prizes will be credited tomorrow or Friday :)

Just to avoid further misunderstanding. Did I win anything outside the points in the Round of 16 Pick'em with my fifth place or not? Or the results could be modified later?

It would be a nice gesture telling us this information without asking I think.

@psrquack wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

Jesus. Just told you, literally a few posts above, that the results had just been forwarded to Ray, and the prizes would be credited tomorrow or Friday. 

1. Round 1 draft: 11th
  2. Round 2 draft: 3rd
  3. Round 3 draft: 7th
  4. Round of 16 draft: 3rd

And now the funny part: I would have won in round 2 if Lukaku had not been replaced in the 59th minute, but a few seconds later. I also would have won in the round of 16 had Modric not taken the penalty in overtime.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@testuser1 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

Jesus. Just told you, literally a few posts above, that the results had just been forwarded to Ray, and the prizes would be credited tomorrow or Friday. 

Just to clear the situation: You told us, that the first 5 places will be the paying ones. Later you told us, that you already forwarded the list of the winners. After that I asked you if I won or not, because there is a tie in the fifth place. After my question you showed us the result of the a wheel of fortune and I realized that I didn't won anything but kindly asked you to avoid this situation in the future you should tell us the result of the raffle before forwarding the winners list to the official guys. After that you replayed that sentence above. I don't understand why are you so rude?

@psrquack You dramatize :) Tie = raffle, today did it @testuser1  instead of Ray. You should wait for raffle result, which appeared earlier. 

ps. and remember member with name starts with a letter 'P' =  no win raffle ;)  try not to tie next time ;)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@psrquack wrote:

Just to clear the situation: You told us, that the first 5 places will be the paying ones. Later you told us, that you already forwarded the list of the winners. After that I asked you if I won or not, because there is a tie in the fifth place. After my question you showed us the result of the a wheel of fortune and I realized that I didn't won anything but kindly asked you to avoid this situation in the future you should tell us the result of the raffle before forwarding the winners list to the official guys. After that you replayed that sentence above. I don't understand why are you so rude?

I’m honestly just tired of your pettifogging and complaining about silly things :)

The winners are announced when the prizes are paid, and it’s been like that from day 1. See absolutely no reason for me to send the results by PM AND post them here. I’m wasting enough time on this promo already. Your request is not absurd, and my reaction was solely because it was coming from you - I’m also dying slowly from dealing with this promo and the endless issues. So, sorry for overreacting a bit here, but you’ve had it coming for a long time ;)

EDIT: just want to add that I used to agree with you about most things, but the past 6-12 months it's been getting more and more absurd :)

@WuDu wrote:

And now the funny part: I would have won in round 2 if Lukaku had not been replaced in the 59th minute, but a few seconds later. I also would have won in the round of 16 had Modric not taken the penalty in overtime.

@WuDu it's almost enough for top 10 ;)

@testuser1 wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu it's almost enough for top 10 ;)

The way the leaderboard is computed, I have more trust in the accuracy of the ridiculous FIFA world ranking right now...:laugh:

Let's see if I can finish the fantasy season with another $$$-finish for the quarterfinals.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived