Community WC fantasy chat

BonusPater

I have to agree, the transfermarkt proposal was stupid, and I'm reading tm.de almost daily. And since @Livertool says I'm telling it as it is, I have to say, the player salaries were one of the great things about the WC fantasy game. Especially in combination with the changing formations and different salary caps. There were often cases were I built a team around 2 or 3 superstars and fell short 50,000 or 100,000, that was often extremely tricky! 👍

The only thing I would propose regarding salaries, as I've written a little earlier, is keeping a similar structure (Neymar, Cr7, Messi for 1M) and only increase the minimum salaries for defenders.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While waiting for possible cl fantasy, i made team for myself in https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and made private leagues too. So if you are in to pl or just want to practice your manager skills, use these codes to enter private leagues:  

1293247-294505   (normal leaderboard) 1293247-328925    (h2h league)

Note, nothing to do with community and no added prices, just for fun :)

• 2 weeks later...

@testuser1

Any updates yet regarding a potential UCL fantasy competition? One idea I recently had, what about having 2 competitions per gameday, one for Tuesday and one for Wednesday? That would give us 12 competitions during the group phase.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived