Community WC fantasy chat

BonusPater

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y your weak link compared to my team is Carrasco, our mutual weakness is Mandzukic. If Carrasco dont play, you will have a hard time getting those 9 points back, since our teams are similar it will be Lingard vs Rebic and hernandez vs Stones. Close call

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

@testuser1  i had a dream ...  Rakitic free kick / Modric corner ... and Lovren head :)   and of course Mertens in 11 :) if Hazard/Mertens/Rakitic  >  Lukaku/Mandzuki  then ... :) is good that i have 4 diffrent players in my squad. Ie. @Hoovers Perisic may not play from the start with England  :)  this 40points gap it's not so big  ...  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@testuser1  i had a dream ...  Rakitic free kick / Modric corner ... and Lovren head :)   and of course Mertens in 11 :) if Hazard/Mertens/Rakitic  >  Lukaku/Mandzuki  then ... :) is good that i have 4 diffrent players in my squad. Ie. @Hoovers Perisic may not play from the start with England  :)  this 40points gap it's not so big  ...  

Well @pinki He has started all WC matches, but of course, there´s always a chance that he get benched. I´m no expert at this, just try too follow the % of probability.

@pinki, there's a greater chance Lovren won't start :) - him, Subasic and Vrsaljko didn't train today. Should know more about that tomorrow :)

Mertens should pretty much also be a 50/50, and Lukaku is way more likely to score than Hazard, if you believe the bookmakers :)

@Hoovers wrote:

Y your weak link compared to my team is Carrasco, our mutual weakness is Mandzukic. If Carrasco dont play, you will have a hard time getting those 9 points back, since our teams are similar it will be Lingard vs Rebic and hernandez vs Stones. Close call

@Hoovers I'd take Rebic/Lucas/Carrasco/Strinic above Stones/Lingard/Perisic any day :D I'm not so sure Carrasco is a weak link. If he plays, which he at least should in the next game when Meunier is missing, he's likely to get at least 25 points, looking at the previous games. IMO Rebic has been Croatias best player, and he can easily get 30 points. Well, anything can happen, and if England win, you're likely to take this one :)

hehehe, well we´ll se about carrasco and scoring a lot, think he got bout 13 last time he played. think lingard got more....Strinic is not that bad , but will not score. Rebic is the dangerous one, might score a lot of points, guess stones will do his 12 - 15 points. Will in either way be interesting to see tuesday & wednesday in more than one perspective. GL to all of us :)

@testuser1 wrote:

@pinki, there's a greater chance Lovren won't start :) - him, Subasic and Vrsaljko didn't train today. Should know more about that tomorrow :)

Mertens should pretty much also be a 50/50, and Lukaku is way more likely to score than Hazard, if you believe the bookmakers :)

generally i agree with you.   my Mertens pick was bad. I remember that I was afraid of France-Argentina match ...and insetad Mbappe 650units i chose Mertens 650units and some Urugway players (they played two matches but ...)... with Mbappe my situation  would look promising .. but chances still alive ... 4-5th place  in 200+300 is real :) 

Maniac also is still alive with four players ... if Pickford will have a lot saves, i dont belive in clean sheet.   

wish for me now: Kane, Lukaku,  Mbappe, Mandzukic without goals and assists :and pretty decent aperance :  Hazard, Rakitic, Modric, Griezmann  and ofc. Lovren  :)

hehehe, well we´ll se about carrasco and scoring a lot, think he got bout 13 last time he played. think lingard got more....Strinic is not that bad , but will not score. Rebic is the dangerous one, might score a lot of points, guess stones will do his 12 - 15 points. Will in either way be interesting to see tuesday & wednesday in more than one perspective. GL to all of us :)

@Hoovers  it will be :)   especially when we will know starting 11....  i think that Martinez has a surprise  for us .... :)

France-Belgium for the title, today! Personally, I think France is going to make it, they are ridiculously stacked! Would be funny if France wins the title and then shows up in Germany, playing that stupid Nations League.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived