Community WC fantasy chat

BonusPater

@testuser1Thats great, but greedy on the units aswell , close to 10 th on my part :D, only 160 behind Boby, and an extra 70 ish would have made my chance a lot better ( GREED):D, ty for this comp, made my "Mundial" a lot better even how it ends, and we beat You :D

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gyepedro wrote:

@testuser1  Ret of tournament Maniac dont add me 12 points : Meunier assist!  

I'm sorry, but as previously mentioned, I will only request amendments of points, if it's a goal, red card or own goal, and it has to be according to the FIFA match report. If it ends up being the difference between 1st and 2nd or 3rd and 4th, please let me know, cause then I will of course have a look.

@JokerJames95 https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Fantasy-Sports/Summer-fantasy-Competition-overview/m-p/165932#M449

@testuser1 the point is to make such big prizes on points, if for victory it is enough to be lucky once. 2400 is more than being in the top 10 2 weeks in a row. where is the logic? You can once make a ❤️♥️❤️ out and win everyone who has spent a month /  in the first place it is profitable for you. if you are in front of the finals in 70 place. then you can make a prize pool of 100,000 points. Losing everything is absolutely nothing. And so you can win by the principle of geometric progression

@Merenitsu wrote:

@testuser1 the point is to make such big prizes on points, if for victory it is enough to be lucky once. 2400 is more than being in the top 10 2 weeks in a row. where is the logic? You can once make a ❤️♥️❤️ out and win everyone who has spent a month /  in the first place it is profitable for you. if you are in front of the finals in 70 place. then you can make a prize pool of 100,000 points. Losing everything is absolutely nothing. And so you can win by the principle of geometric progression

giphy.gif

Everyone agree that the payout structure isn't perfect. We've covered this more times than I can count :D

The buyin for the rest of tournament drafts is perfect. It's by far the most difficult ones, as it's essentially draft and pick'em combined, so the buyin should be slightly bigger than the group stage round ones (group stage were 100 and rest of tournament are 125).

Your statement that it's enough be to lucky ones, is just wrong. Let me do the math for you :Rofl:

Jerry is first with 4988 units, and he's paid the buyin for the live contests, so even if he doesn't manage to finish in top 40 in any of these (unlikely), he'll have 4948 units by the end of it all, if he also does the semifinal and final/third place drafts.

If you haven't done a single contest before, and only does one of the rest of tournament drafts, which you win, you'll have 4375 units - spoiler: this is not going to be enough for top 5.

NB I totally get that you're frustrated about not doing well in the rest of tournament drafts, but let's stop this endless going around in circles :)

🤣 at @Merenitsu complaining about the leaderboard points.tenor

Dude, you finished 10th, 17th and 42nd (:Laugh:) during the past 3 full round drafts. You wouldn't even be on the leaderboard anymore if not for the top heavy points distribution...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@tomek009966 wrote:

@WuDu Beautiful woman. Name?

Alexa Bliss

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

strange match :)  two players yellow ...  i dont know what think about it :)

and addon :  Betnacour replaced in 59min... wtf ?  two players from Urugwaj : 0points and 24points ...  excelent picks :/

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@marius0928 wrote:

Bentancur  played  59 min , i willnot get my 12 point for 60 min played:dissatisfied:

for you it doesn'm matter really... if Brasil lost with Belgium... even in that scenario you lost 2 Urugway players. In next match Courtois or Willan/Paulinho out ...  in 3rd match another out ... so without Russia and Brasil you not hold  positions in my opinion (even top 10)... evryone must wait for next match this 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

The stupid Uru coach and his 59th minute substitutions again....I guess, I need Neymar and Harry Kane to show up then.

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu  come on !:0 toay Neymar red card after two yellows for simulations :) 

Agree this URu coach ... wtf ? this is his lucky number or what ?:)

Looking forward to Neymar diving a lot and drawing many fouls!

Archived