Unibet Online Series part 2 it's on the way

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would really love if only 16-20 best results from 28mtts counted towards leaderboards. First week i had a blast playing everyday, but then it become somehow a chore. Few final days was pretty hard for me lol (especially this mtts with 2h latereq uch not a fan of them....). But i guess thats the thing, we are looking for best grinder.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Leo-Unibet thanks,I am sure most of comm.members have that science in a little finger. 😃

Can you repeat that without copy/paste option? 😏

@Merenitsu  you got the answer. 🤣

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S what happens if we add one more sqrt(k) + x3/dnao(9)

@Leo-Unibet

E37 is that a rebuy or a freezeout? In the Excel sheet it says no rebuy, however the description in the poker client says rebuy.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Leo-Unibet

For the event on the first Sunday. Don't you think it will have far too long day 2? I think you should make the day 1 end 5 levels later.

I think it's enormously discouraging when you won't even be itm when you survive day 1. As I compare with the Supernova the players will never be itm before 1am CET (day 1 stops at 12:20 even). Supernova has players itm around 1 am and has smaller stacks (15vs20 k) and less runners (although this shouldn't change too much for the moment of the bubble)

So keeping day 1 last an hour longer (at least) could improve the situation :) 

Also wouldn't it be better for day 2 to start a bit later. Late reg closes at 10pm so a restart at 7 would be difficult for players who can only play later in the night. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hi @VikingsAF 
Thanks for your input which is always appriciated. We can't set up a schedule that fits all, with the current setup we think if will siute the most players. And of course we can't make any adjustments to the schedule now, but we will of course after the Serie take in all thoughts and feedbacks to next time do it even better. Thanks!

@xdiediex1 wrote:

i still see late regs till level 11 wich is kinda normal , but then if ya check the shedule late reg level 11  , 10 minits between every level  thats already again a late reg from more then 2 hours and that for a micro tour? 

@xdiediex1 All tournaments starting at the same time are configured exactly the same, all players no matter their bankroll should be able to

participate in simular tournaments, that's the idea of the series with different buyins

Archived