Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Unibet Online Series part 2 it's on the way

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical of me, I blew my chance of final tabling last week by not concentrating, and when I finally make it after 10 1/2 hours of blood sweat toil and tears, the competitions over and everybody's gone home.

1258742238_Screenshot(58).thumb.png.8ab77636894f4f7064f925409dcc4b33.png

That don't impress me much.

Off to bed again, Billy no-mates.:waterfall::waterfall::waterfall:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Typical of me, I blew my chance of final tabling last week by not concentrating, and when I finally make it after 10 1/2 hours of blood sweat toil and tears, the competitions over and everybody's gone home.

1850534189_Screenshot(58).thumb.png.be01e2885bf1ec9ce8c0217cdc69c0e6.png

That don't impress me much.

Off to bed again, Billy no-mates.:waterfall::waterfall::waterfall:

That K7o shove was sick against David 🤣

Im out too, AK vs QQ, flop AKx, river Q :annoyed: Anyway, 60 euro not bad from 1+1, hopefully next series i can be more active :popeye:

Yeah, for me it was :). Happy with my very deep run in the 100 main.

Still some food for thought about the UOS:

* Progressive bounties would be nice! Now bounties don't really add up

* More PLO events, please!

* No more progressive start events, please. This is just nuts. After 25 minutes late reg is closed and you are 20BB deep. Especially for a 25EUR rebuy, this is nuts in my opinion.

But all in all, very good series! When will the next one be? :)

Well done to the Unibet team , for making this UOS series possible.  2 weeks with lots of fun , and also a lot of frustration . I did not cash more than in a few events , but I managed to win most of my tickets through satellites so I managed to come out break even in the end.

Also waiting for leaderboard prizes to be paid out ,that will help a lot. 

Hi @cris1285 that shove was again frustration when he was playing almost ever hand and chipping up with virtually no opposition. I should have gone out there, but sometimes you have to stand and fight. I still blew it really with a small pair after all my patience, tbh I was so tired and happy to final table at last, next time I'll know better the structures and prepare more. 😃

In the top 100 on Nanos from only 15 events, so possible improvement if I take them seriously next time. Well done all, great series, looking forward already.👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R  I didn't make it only in nanos :laugh:

I missed about 1/3 of all tourneys - mostly high rebuys, but had great luck in one of them and knocked out ~10 players in the last high bounty 🆒

The overall good results didn't put me in the top positions on the leaderboards. I guess few FTs and deep runs aren't enough.

The important thing is that I am happy with my results and the prizes from the leaderboards aren't bad - €100 which I just received 😃

I'll look to the sats next time, didn,t even know about them till 1/2 way through, shows how blinkered I am, already getting my reading list together, here I come.🤣

@GR1ZZL3R  most of the regular qualifiers during the day had overlay because most of the players didn't rebuy(me too) and even didn't add-on :wonder:

The super ones with ~20 tickets GTD were easy too - always late regged and rebuy immediatelly + the add-on after 3-4 hands put me in the top half 15th of 40 for example... It is costly strategy, but form 5-6 I didn't qualified only once (had been disconnected for 5min.)

If there were no issues with the client I definitely would play way more of them.

@KostenBerg wrote:

Congratulations to SammyTanghe also known as Monsterstack. Man you realy deserved this first place in overall leaderboard!

If you will read this message just let me know in PM, i want to ask you few questions😃

Agree. Absolutely beasted me in nearly every event. Fantastic series and congrats to you.

Congratulations to all the winners. Now my opinion. In the first series I used always late registration and took the 39th place. In this series, I always played from the beginning and took 35th place. Outcome: better late registration-saving time. Compared with the first series, I spent less on rebuys. Stability is the main sign of skill 😃

So if I get you right @Merenitsu You save time but spend more by late regging, or its cheaper but takes longer by starting early, so wich is more valuable, time or money.🤣

@Endboss wrote:

Would like to have seen a slower structure on the ante tournament. Felt like my stack dwindled down very quickly and there was very little play. By the time I realised what was going on it was already too late.

Similar with the 3rd Omaha tournie, a slower structure would have been better. Stacks were so shallow there was hardly any room for postflop play, which is what you want in Omaha.

@jerry

Great feedback @Endboss , The ante tournaments ran just:

€5,000 E64 UOS Ante Re-enter High   2hrs 45mins

€1,000 E65 UOS Ante Re-enter Low    2hrs 57mins

€100 E66 UOS Ante Re-enter Nano      3hrs 1min

They will have better structure next time.

The 3:rd Omaha run a bit short as well, especially having the starttime 19:00cet

€4,000 E49 UOS Re-enter High  2hrs 45mins

€1,500 E50 UOS Re-enter Low   3hrs 28mins

€100 E51 UOS Re-enter Nano    3hrs 22mins

Thanks for the input!

If I recall there were only 3 events (9 tourneys) that seemed a little too fast.  So out of nearly 90 events that's not too bad.  Overall a great series of play and competition.  The leaderboards help bring the community together which is good. 

I think base points should be awarded for participation and then only if the player cashes do more points get allocated.  Or top 25% of the field as the late regging/stalling every hand which was done proudly by a long time reg shouldn't be rewarded.  All other players hated it.

Archived