Unibet Online Series part 2 it's on the way

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two days to go and I'm really stoked.  Best of luck to all and I really hope the community relies around this series as it's a tremendous offer by Unibet with the ambitious guarantees and the big leaderboards.

If you are looking to take part in a fun challenge head over to the @MetalWolf blog and grow a chance to share in a 100 moustache freeroll that I'm offering up. You just have to play 10 nano stakes UOS's to qualify.

Hi @Leo-Unibet,

I have five 10 Euro Supernova tickets which I planned on using during the UOS. However, right now I can only use those tickets for the rebuy games at the UOS, however I'd like to use those tickets for the 3 10 Euro freezeouts and 2 of the 10 Euro bounty tournaments. Is it possible to use my tickets for those games as well? I think during the last UOS this was possible as well.

Thanks in advance

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2 weeks of playing poker every night for several hours at a time is not realistic which is why I won't be playing.  I'd have played for a week non stop but 2 weeks isn't realistic with normal family life.  And without playing every qualifying tournament there seems little point trying to compete on the leaderboard against the pros and others so I won't bother at all other than possibly use some tickets up.

Unibet is supposed to be for the recreational player, yet this promotion is heavily skewed towards the professionals and grinders.  Are Unibet losing direction?

@sgriff UOS makes up 8 weeks of the year.  This isn't that much and even playing for the leaderboards isn't too difficult for many users.

Stars and Party require double to triple the dedication.  Unibet includes the nano events each IOS where as the competitors don't.

To reach these ambitious guarantees they need leaderboards and that brings out some pros... but so what.   Pros will stop overlays in the 100k.

The leaderboards is equivalent to Stars having a 5 million dollar SCOOP leaderboard on scale and that would never happen.  So Unibet is being generous and they are paying out to a lot of players which is rec friendly.

@Sect7G wrote:

@sgriff UOS makes up 8 weeks of the year.  This isn't that much and even playing for the leaderboards isn't too difficult for many users.

Stars and Party require double to triple the dedication.  Unibet includes the nano events each IOS where as the competitors don't.

To reach these ambitious guarantees they need leaderboards and that brings out some pros... but so what.   Pros will stop overlays in the 100k.

The leaderboards is equivalent to Stars having a 5 million dollar SCOOP leaderboard on scale and that would never happen.  So Unibet is being generous and they are paying out to a lot of players which is rec friendly.

@Sect7G wrote:

I agree Unibet are generous.  My point is by making it a 2 week session instead of say 1 week, it tips the balance in favour of the pros.  I might be wrong but I believe that one of the Unibet pros actually won the first online series which backs up my point. As I said I thought Unibet's USP was the focus on the recreational player, but this structure gives recreational players a disadvantage.

@GothMoth wrote:

@VikingsAF wrote:

@Casthaneda

Depends a bit :) You can play a rebuy like a freezout imo (just add the add-on, which isn't even needed when your stack is above average)

This strategy isn't a sure thing at Unibet: the late reg. end and the add-on break  being 1 lvl apart.

I meant it's not always possible to reach the add-on without rebuy when you late reg.

Just saw that most of the rebuys have 2 levels between late reg and add-on 😞

This way almost surely it will take 1-2 rebuys if someone late reg and has no luck to double up quickly.

It's way too expensive with €10 buy-ins for the low.

@GothMoth wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  there is a typo in €4000 E44 UOS Rebuy Low - Starting Stack 1 :laugh:975842317_4000E44UOSRebuyLow-StartingStack1.thumb.png.28533beda48799b6b4ffa0abc71872e3.png

That's to make sure they get enough rebuys ;) (Fairly critical matter tough :o)

@GothMoth Oh I see, with the rebuy and add-on being so far apart :) I never play rebuys, so didn't really know that it was in all of those games like this

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I agree that 10€ Rebuy is too high for low tier. Even if you make minimum 1 rebuy and an addon it would be 30€ MTT.

I really like the superqualifiers ❤️ , but...

- You have 2 superqualifiers(5€) to E01 high 18:00 CET and 19:00 CET. The event starts also at 19:00 CET. Did you add the second one accidentaly or is it meant to be that way?

-For the E04 high you also have superqualifier that starts same time as the event, i think it should start 1hour earlier so the people who satellite in can join from the start of the tournament.

Maybe even add 1 superqualifier to the 10€ events (2€ buyins, 1 seat for every 5 players, and 1 hour before the target MTT starts),  i would definitely play them on days i have time for MTT-s

@sgriff wrote:

@Sect7G wrote:

I agree Unibet are generous.  My point is by making it a 2 week session instead of say 1 week, it tips the balance in favour of the pros.  I might be wrong but I believe that one of the Unibet pros actually won the first online series which backs up my point. As I said I thought Unibet's USP was the focus on the recreational player, but this structure gives recreational players a disadvantage.

I think everyone is too heavily focused on the leaderboard with the UOS. Almost every day there is a 4 figure GTD on a low tournament, why not just play to win the money in those? Yes you have a better chance to get higher up the leaderboard if you play all the events but that doesn't mean someone can't play have the events, crush and make it to a high standing. The real money is in winning teh events, not the leaderboard, that's just the flake on your 99.

The thing about the €10 r/a being 'too high' for the low level is silly too (And any other event at any other level in the same category). If it's not in your BR level, don't play it. It's a single event. Everyones BRM and BR are at different levels and it's impossible to cater to everyone. Play the games you're comfortable in and just enjoy the series.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@Leo-Unibet

E4 is set-up wrong :o

It has 22.5 euro going to the prize pool and 2.5 going to bounties. This should be 12,5 to each and 2.5 euro rake.

Also the Superqualifiers to this game are set up wrong. They give out 20 x 50 euro tickets instead of 25 euro tickets :)

Hope this can be changed before tonight :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@MoreTBC It always show like that in the bounty tournaments until the GTD is reached. And it actually makes sense too, cause if there are for example only 25 players in the €5 low bounty tournament, their bounty couldn't suddenly be worth half the amount of the prizepool which at this moment would be 4x their initial buy-in amount.

+1 on everything in your post @MoreTBC

Except the opinions about the  "low" rebuys being silly.

To sum up:

best scenario - 1 buy-in +  add-on = €20 total

common - 1 buy-in + 1 rebuy or double + add-on = 30-40

worst - table full of maniacs, no luck and no will to quit :laugh:  then better save your money for the main events.

@GothMoth wrote:

+1 on everything in your post @MoreTBC

Except the opinions about the  "low" rebuys being silly.

To sum up:

best scenario - 1 buy-in +  add-on = €20 total

common - 1 buy-in + 1 rebuy or double + add-on = 30-40

worst - table full of maniacs, no luck and no will to quit :laugh:  then better save your money for the main events.

Would you play a €10 R/A outside the UOS?

If Yes: You have no issue.

If No: Don't play the UOS one either.

Not all promos are created equally. The High Stakes races are not designed for NL4 grinders, the weekly missions are not designed for guys spending €1k+ on MTTs a week. The leaderboards is there as an extra incentive for players that are already playing the UOS. You're not required to play every event to win some money.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived