Unibet Online Series part 2 it's on the way

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farseer can play as he wants but we as a community don't have to like it.  It's shortsighted (kind of ironic giving his name) that he'd indulge in this behaviour over such petty sums of money.  An outright win in the Overall Leaderboard wouldn't even cover a Sunday of action for him.  The odds of him winning are negligible and this behaviour actually costs him money as it drives rec players away from poker.

If there is any wonder that Poker is where it is today compared to 10 years ago it's players like this that ruin it.  I do respect Farseer as he knows the business but he should serve the game better. 

Can anyone help me with calculation of points I came 9/194 in £10 plo tournament I worked it out to be 215 points but on leaderboard I only have 145 points I’ve also had two finish’s in top half finish’s but worked that out to be 20 points is my calculations for plo game right.

The sun is out, the sky is blue,

There's nothing here to spoil the view,

But it's raining..............

Raining in my heart.

It's 09.00 here in sunny Yorkshire, already 15 degrees, and going to be HOT, my daughter and family are on the way and it's going to be BBQ and beer today, so why the rain in my heart? Over 4 hrs play Thursday, 4 1/2 Friday, and so disgusted with my bustout in 1st Nano last night I just shut down the computer and didn't even unregister from 2nd, I'm as mad as Hell 😠  and I'm not going to take it anymore. I wasn't intending playing tonight anyway, probably a few glasses of beer and the odd Southern Comfort wouldn't be the best prep, so I'll probably slide off the leaderboard and fade gently into the background. Looks like @MetalWolf and @Sect7G are picking up the pace,  GL guys, no ft @Merenitsu (where did it all go wrong, pull yourself together man) I might log in tonight and do a @Rushbie, sharing random thoughts with the world, and no doubt will get back on the horse tomorrow, when all is calm and serene😃

This post, if you choose to accept it, will self destruct in 5 seconds 5 minutes 5 hours  maybe never, Good Luck all 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R Enjoy the BBQ, beer and weather. These games and types of series can be savage on both mind and body and everyone needs a break. I’m going for a walk in the sun in a bit, followed by a taste of a couple half’s in the local beer festival garden and then back for some reflection on last night and what’s to come tonight. It’s really hard to keep focus without doing other things you love doing in between and family time is far more important.

I actually find a bit of drink to be helpful and you’ll never see me drinking water at a live event.

Best of luck mate and hopefully I will see you at a final table before this series is over and you’ll be the first person I buy a beer in Glasgow!

Archived