Unibet Online Series part 2 it's on the way

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like the structures today in the UOS's.  No luck so far but enjoying them. 

For my one and only bad beat I went all in pre with

AcAs and board was Ad Th, 4c  Villain had Kh,Qh.  Turn Ah, river Jh.  Where's that Bad Beat bonus when u need it :)

Would it be possible to change our UOS-37 leftover 100€ ticket(s) so that it can be used to the final UOS-79 event? I have one and would like to use it during UOS if just possible.

It shouldn't be too much extra work.

Would like to have seen a slower structure on the ante tournament. Felt like my stack dwindled down very quickly and there was very little play. By the time I realised what was going on it was already too late.

Similar with the 3rd Omaha tournie, a slower structure would have been better. Stacks were so shallow there was hardly any room for postflop play, which is what you want in Omaha.

I agree with a bit slower structure in ante up (maybe slow down after 10-15 levels). Somewhat i missed my spots and was blinded out. 100% my fault, was card dead for some time and all but had very big stack and it vanished in a second :). Same thing with Omaha really, some slow down at late levels would be good enough.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Hugley disappointing from me. Was still in all 6 two hours ago and only managed to cash one of the late games and make day 2 of the low. 

Could be a very short game tomorrow night. Less than 10 bigs and desperately wanted to be allin before day 2 but there was just not ONE card let alone a decent hand that was worthy of pushing.

@Tillus wrote:

i feel with you @MetalWolf GL tomorrow

said it last series and can only repeat myself. It's so unecessary to have Day1 ending agonizingly close to the money. Why not just play down until ITM?

Agree mate defo one of the top things I would change for next series. Hopefully that feedback is taken on board. 

Have faith @MetalWolf you can still do it. Only entered nanos at last minute decision, hadn't played Fri or Sat, had 2 disconnections in first hour and was going to pack in, reconnected and limped on, now only 6 from itm after 5 1/2 hours, agree with @Tillus, would have been much sweeter dreams to have actually cashed. Sit tight, good luck all left in.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived