Unibet Online Series part 2 it's on the way

Leo-Unibet

@Messwithme wrote:

Mate,open the tournament lobby,expand it and you will se the full structure,really no need to make fuss.

omhasd.jpg.f9c95604c3a40fc17964fa2fc442596b.jpg

I assume you play multiple tables? I don't expand every lobby to enter tournaments, I click register from the description as I don't waste time doing that and it should be unnecassary to have to open it. First time I've ever had this moan about Unibet and otherwise been a great series. I admit I should of checked and not assumed but was still a misleading synopsis of the event. Down to less than 20 players within 2 hours, missed guarentee by miles and no mention anywhere in the client about the speed unless you open the lobby and expand it.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I buy a ticket when the tournament goes to 5 level. My first hand AK, okay, all-in, i lost against 2 2 2... 

rebuy, next hand AQ, okay, i am sure have more luck, than my first game of the day. I lost again 6 6 6... 

rebuy (my last), JK, another great hand, all in, of course, but Fortuna cannot find today, i lost againt QK...

bye-bye 30 euro. 

I'm so stupid I just can't believe I did that, for some brain dead reason I thought final table was 9 handed and panicked, just going to shed to find as strong long length of rope :waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@MetalWolf wrote:

And where in the title or description of the tournament in the client does it say turbo? It says re-enter, which I assumed would have a decent reg period or whats the point. No other tournament before this has finished late reg this early and there have been turbos before. I see from the spreadsheet it is progressive levels - again not mentioned in the title or description in the client. IN FACT IT SAYS LEVEL INCREASE 12 MINS. UOS.thumb.png.7a7a93bac8436397f9e79dfb7dbf226e.png

So this is the thread for UOS, so yes I will make a fuss in here if I believe there is one to be made.

I am surprised that long time players still get frustrated about the mess with tourneys or software on Unibet.

I was playing cash games last year but thought I would try grinding some tournaments and Malta satties when the first UOS was announced. It was their first series so no hard time for the bugs and wrong or missing descriptions of tourneys or not matching the spreadsheet. Just constructive feedback in the dedicated thread.

I just went back to cash games because the tournament lobby is very annoying to navigate for me, having to go through view and then pressing back and then having to scroll back again, not having a favourites tab etc. Also tried suggesting a better sattellite structure to Leo for the daily majors and the answer was that the Deep Impact does not have an overlay, he is trying to channel people to the tourneys with overlay. Now the Deep Impact has a 3k guarantee from the 4k it had. I think Psycho or pirahn managed to make a good case after that to make the tickets generic and that changed.

Was hoping they will get their ❤️♥️❤️ together for the second series. Unfortunately history repeats itself, it seems that this series is made for someone glued to their chair who just registers everything without looking at the structure and making a plan or a schedule for play.

Wanted to make a separate post for this, but will just continue my rant here. On the third day of the series , was playing in the rebuys when the rebuy/addon bug struck me: in the addon break when the rebuy/addon box appeared, clicked on it at the same time the message "tables are being balanced you have been moved to a another table" appeared. Of course I didn't get any rebuy, not sure if I got charged, and also wasn't able to make the addon because the box dissapeared. I know it's been long reported the rebuy/addon bug, but not sure about this specific case of being moved to another table during the addon break. Maybe @testuser1 knows who to tag about this. I am done trying to report stuff or suggest improvements..

So this was the cherry on top. Not getting close to any rebuy tournaments, thus playing for the leaderboard is out of the question.

Good luck everyone!

Agree that there's still far too many bugs. Many of them rather critical and surely will destroy player experience.

It's annoying when this bug appears, second time during series when I note it. Could be useful to know short stack opponent bounty amount at this kind of spot (hand-for-hand has just ended, and that player - marcello55 - was transferred to my table).

1331006653_unibetbug.thumb.png.0675b5c6c723e517c6878f91a35d02df.png

Had enough of today already. Seems to be some kind of new strategy I'm not aware of where pushing any two against massive stacked BB will result in flopped trips or even flopped quads. Also, if you are the short stack in BB, calling any two against a shove, whereever it is on the table, also gives the same results. And i mean ANY two. Happened 7 times now in the last two nights one way or the other.

Doesn't seem to work when I try it so if anyone can explain it would be greatly appreciated. 

Just ran QQ into KK in the nano to finish pointless in all 3 events so far tonight. My series looking very grim at the moment.

@MetalWolf wrote:

Had enough of today already. Seems to be some kind of new strategy I'm not aware of where pushing any two against massive stacked BB will result in flopped trips or even flopped quads. Also, if you are the short stack in BB, calling any two against a shove, whereever it is on the table, also gives the same results. And i mean ANY two. Happened 7 times now in the last two nights one way or the other.

Doesn't seem to work when I try it so if anyone can explain it would be greatly appreciated. 

Just ran QQ into KK in the nano to finish pointless in all 3 events so far tonight. My series looking very grim at the moment.

No worries. Just did it from big and beat K10 with J7. I think being suited helps. 

The first UOS's for the day really put me off playing more.  4k starting stack with 3 minute levels?  Comon.  15k stacks minimum for a UOS with these blinds.  People were force shoving less than 30 minutes in.  And this is the early UOS in the day... the ones 1.5 hours later I can see a turbo aspect to time both UOS's but this was too much.  Series down to an A-

@Sect7G wrote:

The first UOS's for the day really put me off playing more.  4k starting stack with 3 minute levels?  Comon.  15k stacks minimum for a UOS with these blinds.  People were force shoving less than 30 minutes in.  And this is the early UOS in the day... the ones 1.5 hours later I can see a turbo aspect to time both UOS's but this was too much.  Series down to an A-

Feel physically sick with a mistake I made which meant me just going out 3 before the money in the late high. But I agree. Some of the structures this week have been weird and I still say the ones yesterday must have been set up wrong because surely that couldn't have been intentional. Still... Glad Unibet is making an effort and i look forward to contributing to, and seeing improvements for the future UOS.

@MetalWolf 

I am afraid that is how today's kids play.
Some "smart guys" came with an idea of pushing K x against BB,or other way around,considering that in worst case we are against A x,but nowadays kinds lower that "stick" till 7 8,some even lower.

It is not necessary bad,if you can exploit them,but can be frustrated if you are on wrong side. :happyshy:

Archived