Unibet Online Series part 2 it's on the way

Leo-Unibet

Thanks @MetalWolf glad to see you moving on up, it's just me being tilted which I don't usually do, but normally only play a couple of hours at a time, 1st live event's going to be a real eye-opener, mathsticks at the ready.😪 Planning to be Manchester actually but you never know. Run good 2nite I'll be comatose hopefully, and fired up for 2morrow. 🆒

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Thanks @MetalWolf glad to see you moving on up, it's just me being tilted which I don't usually do, but normally only play a couple of hours at a time, 1st live event's going to be a real eye-opener, mathsticks at the ready.😪 Planning to be Manchester actually but you never know. Run good 2nite I'll be comatose hopefully, and fired up for 2morrow. 🆒

Doh! Meant Manchester not Glasgow. Better hope Manchester starts at 5pm and not 7pm like Brighton. Getting eliminated at 3am was not fun (nor was the walk back to the apartment lol)

All around the world, where people are born without education, are born also without gifts. No they are not. There are childs that can do things, more we adults can believe, Its a responsiblity of a man, to make sure that such intelligence goes on.

Geesus that was passionate. But it holds something.Personal will to do things.
There's no need to write a survival story, it could be casted by us. That's the beauty of us natural predators.  
One island. one survival.

@Merenitsu wrote:

@GR1ZZL3Ryesterday in my table was may be @Farseer (most likely because he was stalling as always) but he lose KK vs AA its KARMA😃

I watched you the other night @Merenitsu and you weren't stalling, you were playing considered poker in tough spots, keep it up, more final tables for you I'm sure, I'll do my best to join you.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Well, I'm not Leo, but....

@Esir Must be a typo on the description on the client. Website says there's no rebuys and also the slow structure with 20K starting stack suggest it would not be a rebuy

@Kliedz_Zivju It's a 2-day tournament with $10k guarantee with 20K chips to start with and a slow structure, I don't think there's anything wrong with the shown $25 buy-in. It's kind of a "mini main event" or a Sunday Major, if you will.

@Leo-Unibet I don't see an answer for what will happen to unused tickets. Considering to play satellites but not sure if I should be careful not to get ticket @ hand which I cannot use and is rendered worthless afterwards. Lots of people have asked this and I think we deserve an answer.

Archived