World Cup Russia 2018

Shoryureppa

Not only about Messi, Di Maria lol, Aguero lol, Higuain lol, Mascherano lol.... LOL But there is big potential to improve so i don´t count them out yet, maybe after seeing match for 5 minutes i might do that. That coach is a joke though if that video was true and he actually asked Messi should Aguero be brought in 🤣

But if you want to see the champion, look at my avatar. I´M convinced about their playing :)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about Argentina is that though they struggled through the group phase which in my opinion they got a bit of luck to make it out, is that they still have a quality team.

I believe if the game between them and France is more open for both sides to attack then surely, hopefully we will see Messi producing a lot more. 

Like Argentina, France also have the quality but whilst not struggling to make it out the group their attack wasn't very exciting (IMO) to watch. 

If Argie fail to have a good showing and France's main concern is to lock down Messi then strap in for another boring game of football that will end in a1 goal margin of defeat and can go either way in favor of France or Argentina.

Portugal and Uruguay on the other hand, I think Uruguay would nick that game unless CR7 performs the way he did against Spain then definitely we'd be in for a show piece of a match.

Cheers and look forward to your comments. Time to let TV sets get a rest before the knockouts come flying in 😏

Argentina now will have more problems with teams like Korea/Japan/Swiss than top, or near top team like France. They will not be forced to play pattern offence and play ball (fook cant find the english term for it, counter thingy to counter attack you all know what i mean). With counter attack they could be deadly cause they have very pacy players on top with Messi. Lets be honest, France won their group but they are very far from convincing, pretty much same as Argentina. Its a coinflip to me. Red card might change the day, IMO there is very big chance that Argentina will score red card. Match can be changed by penalty, maybe some set piece. Its really no way to tell. Have only one bet for 70% sure here and its under 2.5goals. I dont think we will see a lot of goals, nevermind the top players up front. But here also early goal can change things. 

Also there is a chance for Argentina complete meltdown, cause they heading that way. I mean something like 7:1 Brazil. If only France played better i could even bet on something like that.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@testuser1 wrote:

For the fantasy promo I'm all-in of Croatia to beat Spain :D

6169374-1436409438794

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Biggest fantasy bet!  :cash: :cash: :cash:
fantasy

1. Brazil to win, Begium over 6,5 corners and Belgium over 3,5 cards
2. Uruguay vs France: over 13,5 corners and over 6,5 cards
3. Rusia - Croatia: Over 11,5 corners , Croatia over 1,5 goals and Rusia over 2,5 cards

:D

Feel inspired by @Marina post and somewhere else i made this bet.

(Anyone feel thats its about time that Unibet will alllow to connect number of goals, number of cards, number of corners from one match? Its pretty common in other sites now. Unibet make this happen in 2018!!!!)

So i made

Belgium over 4.5corners (1.74)

Belgium over 1.5cards (1.47)

Uruguay-France over 9.5 corners in a match (2.06)

Uruguay-France over 4.5 cards in a match (2.07)

Russia-Croatia over 9.5 corners in a match (1.79)

Russia over 1.5 cards (1.50) 

Odds 29.29

Good luck guys :)

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived