World Cup Russia 2018

Shoryureppa

The first official report was that Pogba scored the goal so I understand if some people might get annoyed if they lose their bets because it's resettled but Stubbe you're talking about 6 months in your example of match fixing and in this case was a few hours after the game ended (at least that's when I've found about it, last night after Croatia vs Nigeria match ended... might have been sooner), so IMO every bet regarding Pogba's goal should be resettled.

PS. I don't think your comparison between match fixing/ doping and a delayed official report is accurate but I understand and respect your opinion as for sure you have more experience from both ends(you're an experienced gambler and you also worked for companies like Unibet) and you know what can be possible and not.

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BillyR23 my example was of course taking it to extremes - just wanted to highlight why it wouldn't make much sense to have a rule like "we settle/resettle bets according to the latest official result" :)

I simply don't think it makes sense to wait 48 hours. If the first report was always filled with mistakes, sure, then it could be an option to wait 24 hours with the bet settlement, but I honestly doubt this would be in the best interest of the customers. Personally I wouldn't like to have to wait 24/48 hours, before I knew if my bet would stand, and I believe this is the opinion of the vast majority of customers.

So I guess now Mexico will win the World Cup :atisfied:

Also happy Father’s Day daddies @GR1ZZL3R

Oh Brazil definitely not happy about the draw, but grateful about the 1 point. 

Marcelo and Willian played well in my opinion still awaiting Neymar’s arrival into Russia is he still stuck in France by chance?! :wonder:

I've feeling today for pretty nice match Belgium-Panama with many goals. Go Belgium i need only 3.5+ in that match !!:) No suprises today, easy win,please!:)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Nice dream @testuser1 but I've a feeling England at last are mentally prepared for this one, fingers crossed. :wonder:Brazil, Argentina, France and the mighty Germans, none looking world class yet, could be more shocks yet, but please, please, please not England, just for a change.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@XY wrote:

@RayL@JeppeL can you please check this coupon for me?

Duel.png.9ae67b4a61a0d3fa288ba2a15dbe786f.png

I am 99% sure that I made a bet on Griezmann-Mbappe duel (Griezmann to score more then Mbappe for 2,25)

Any news @RayL@JeppeL?

@XY The bet isn't there and my best suggestion is that you must have picked the wrong matchup by mistake - when checking the bet, we see the same as you posted screenshot of, that it's Griezmann vs Pogba to score most goals 😞

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@XYInitial match report had Pogba as goalscorer, so that won’t change. Goal won’t count for top scorer bets, as those are settled according to the Fifa data by the end of the tournament :)

edit: should add that I’m not 100 % sure about this, but seems like the logical thing to do :)

Archived