World Cup Russia 2018

Shoryureppa

@jerry

Wouldn't put too much money on Iran, now that they have to play barefoot...🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What yours tips for opening guys and gals?

Im tempted goin for Golovin goal. He is on the verge on Juve transfer so maybe he will be excited and score a goal for 4.10 odd. Also some big handicaps on Russia -2 -3, maybe there will be some thrashin....however the odds on Russia are a too high IMO. I think bookies are pretty sure it will be tough match for hosts (1:0 for Russia with Dziuba goal from header in 94th minute???). 1.46 is really off, it should be 1.25 maybe even lower and in the world where bookies almost always knows better this begs the questions. So i dont know, probably will see the beginning and then decide :)

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@testuser1 wrote:

@jerry considering the below, but will depend on the starting 11 for Saudi Arabia, which I've got a hard time predicting. If al-Muwallad starts, it seems like a very decent bet to me :)

250347916_topspeedRSA.PNG.8ece0efd8e98812fc26da4f82bef5391.PNG

Despite Muwallad not starting, I'll still go with the above bet. Without him I see it as a 50/50, but he'll surely come on at some point.

Was like that when i found that about the freespins in half time 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Then i found about wager requirements: :Veryangry::Veryangry::Veryangry::Veryangry::Veryangry::Veryangry:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Livertool YeH I need to make my picks been so busy lately mostly doing fun stuff :laugh:

but what a start by the host nation!!!!

5 😀 Congrat to the Russians on here must have been a very happy moment for you guys can imagine the atmosphere in Russia right now. 

Well done guys 

Cmon its only Saudi Arabia. What they get is advantage with goals when would they matter (Uruguay will win in similar way i think, Cavani 3 goals etc). Thats something but still Uruguay and Egypt (with or without Salah) are tough opponents. Uruguay is my dark horse for title :)

My bets for Golovin goal (lol last minute) and -1 -2 handi. Shame i didnt play -3 and -4. Was too much focused on 1.45 odd and thought bookies know more.

@jerry wrote:

Was like that when i found that about the freespins in half time 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Then i found about wager requirements: :Veryangry::Veryangry::Veryangry::Veryangry::Veryangry::Veryangry:

0.24€ from spins.... after wagering 3 lines in devils delight, i end up 13€ :D

@Livertool wrote:

0.24€ from spins.... after wagering 3 lines in devils delight, i end up 13€ :D

I won 1.5e and i need to play 25x1.5e. Sorry, thats not a good price :P. 

Good start,3/4 won.Hope it will continue like this till 16th of July. :atisfied:

Bets.png.c7ca00c1d84f164012a5b0c8f6ef8011.png

Also,had odds request on twitter-A. Dzyuba to score from a header,A. Dzagoev to give an assist,Russia to have more then 5 corners and Saudi Arabia to have less then 7,5 total shots.So,only Dzagoev let me down. :(

Anybody had luck in a 10,000€ draw?
Me not. :Teardrop:

Surprised that Torreira on the bench, where i would start the midfield with him (but Arsenal could be bad fit for him). Slow start for Uruguay, very bad match to be honest, was there even one chance? Suarez look like in beginning of the season not the end which could be disastrous for Uruguay. This looks like Egypt have decent chance of winning/drawing this. That would leave Russia in pole position since they would need only one draw next.

Archived