Shoryureppa

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed,"very logical". 🤣

In first case he scored,but he didn't.
in second he didnt.

Povezana slika

*I do not receive bonus for scoring a goal therefore don't give a F who have that one,but if my money is on that then ...

That post, the reactions are very touchy @jerry, it means truely a lot for panamanians. But the polish team is really disaster, what it means for them to represent their country? Nothing?

Two years ago when Hungary finally qualified for a big event after 30 years, the trains and trams stopped to work at night in Budapest because people sit on the top of them and blocked all the way. Everyone was on the street. But that was more like a fashion, two weeks later those "enthusiastic" young girls and boys forgot about the team 😃

@cris1285 I dont know what happend in Poland team, but something was very wrong.  They were physically (footbally too lol) worst of all teams in Russia. Maybe this is the reason, its always drama with that team. https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/8tnnuh/summary_of_poland_team_controversy_after_columbia/

If you cover the pitch like that how can you think of winning.  :Rofl::Veryangry::Veryangry::Veryangry:

Przechwytywanie.PNG.7f34807b7217cc42bfcb3d8dc00b5199.PNG

I have one big accumulator with two last matches today, Portugal and Spain win. The more i think about those matches i think that one of them will not end with favourite win and maybe even both. What do you think guys? Week ago it was 1,35 on Portugal now its 1.66 (pretty substantial change) and on Spain from 1.35 to 1.42. Marocco was the best team that was eliminated and Iran is really hard to beat, with pretty average Portugal side (apart from machine) this could end 0;0, maybe some 1;1. I just dont know what to do to be honest, i just probably cash out and try to bet on those matches on live.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I can see a £2 free bet in my account, but I can't figure out how to place it. I was going to use it on the Hakim Ziyech to score offer, but I'm not being offered it on the betslip. In my account, it says the bet is accessible, but no T&Cs so I can't see what the problem is

Yes strange how Poland has fallen , top 10 on the FIFA ranking and play really terrible football.  The Polish coach will not survive this. 

Tonight I already won on Saudi Arabia +1 .    

My next bet will be under 2.5 in Portugal - Iran 1.80  .  Iran is very solid in defense. 

I believe Portugal will win it in the end by only 1 or 2 goals. 

Portugal wanted to play smart, and eliminate Spain? 😏 

@startelver, that FIFA ranking is completely useless, but even tho, Poland is a big, the biggest disappointment so far (ok, Argentina too, but we all saw how they qualified, that was a sign of this). They should get through easily from that group, and they will finish on 4th. 

Im afraid they will still lose-draw with Croatia. They were dreadful against Nigeria. My prediction is that we will see today first 0:0 result.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

The World Cup that keeps giving! 

What an apt title as we race to the round of 16 .

It was quite a disappointment the France and Denmark game today being the only game thus far that has ended goalless :wonder:

I had a feeling that the good ol' Arg would pull through but gotta feel it tho for the Super Eagles. :dissatisfied:

Can't wait for Brazil tomorrow mission not yet accomplished but I do hope that they and the Swiss can pull through 😃

Trust you guys are enjoying the games and making your millions 😏

Happy viewing 😃

Its on Loew. He still insisting playing Oezil and playing without proper striker (where the fook is Wagner). IMO Oezil is in rapid decline now, year from now he is playin in Turkey.

From the look of it Reus in 90th confirmed 🤣

Archived