World Cup Russia 2018

Shoryureppa

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@XY wrote:

Here is my opinion/odds requested about today's matches. :happyshy:1025602827_Oddsrequest.png.9d2e30a8913fcda13051a116acbeeec4.png 

If you are interested,you can find them on co.uk. :Smile:

unibet.me/IBetUnibet  and http://unibet.me/IBetUnibet_2 

How can i bet this being in diffrent country? It always redirects me into polish language site. Would love to play this if only for little....

There is similar with Croatia, Modric assist+Mandzukic goal+Lovren yellow for 26. Will try that.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@XY wrote:

Here is my opinion/odds requested about today's matches. :happyshy:49085796_Oddsrequest.png.d56b88e4032b114cd4e8de0166295e25.png 

Messi to assist? Hell no, F*** teammates 

Agueros bet missed by a few steps. :Disappointed:  Nice chance,for bet to be won,was in 87min,but Iceland defender nicely cleared the ball. 

Overall,lost bunch of "coin flips" on that match. :Veryangry:

@XY wrote:

@XY wrote:

Here is my opinion/odds requested about today's matches. :happyshy:2107536571_Oddsrequest.png.394754b7a1264a861b214bada3800851.png 

How close was that? :Teardrop:

@RayL@JeppeL can you please check this coupon for me?

Duel.png.bce40256910cd6600d1c25a8542fcf05.png

I am 99% sure that I made a bet on Griezmann-Mbappe duel (Griezmann to score more then Mbappe for 2,25)

@XY@RayL FIFA took away Pogba's goal (they decided it was an own goal-Aziz Behich), so even the duel Griezmann vs Pogba should be won... just saying as maybe other members had similar bets and your team should take in consideration this change.

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23, don't believe that makes a difference. I didn't check the initial match report, but if this one had Pogba as the goalscorer, I don't think there's going to be a change. It's usually the first official result that counts, and that's also how it should be imo. What if, 6 months from now, a team is found guilty of match fixing attempt, doping, whatever, should all the bets on the be resettled? :)

Archived