The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hands played... more fumble than rumble. 

A10 is by far the hand I lose the most with. Happened again. Played A10s, flopped an Ace, met AJ, down to 880ch. 

JJ, all in, same guy calls with KQ and hits a king. 

Focusing on tickets for the €250 tmrw now...

@Shoryureppa

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

Hey @GR1ZZL3R the fold button is the red one on your left...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Wow @GothMoth.  69o I call KJ flops 2 nines. :waterfall: :puking: Out in 20th. Roll on tomorrow.

Dude, earlier you called a 4bet all-in against 2 solid opponents with A7s and lucked out....

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, technical issues (refer to quick question 3) @GothMoth thanks for your attempted chip dump with 69o but it didn't help, @WuDu my call was sheer frustration I'd just seen my stack halved with a bad beat. I know I know, Patience needed . Catch you guys tonight.🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Out at postion 52 made some very wrong decisions in key spots.

The experience however playing on the same tables as you guys was very much appreciated and I do look forward to playing more of these games against great like yourselves.

Feeling pretty bummed that I couldn't have done better, at least better than yesterday.

@jonny2192 My Friend for this experience I am forever grateful.

@psrquack @Rushbie also very thankful for the opportunity you guys gave us level 10s, your kindness...forever legendary here in these posts.

@Want2Believe @RedHotChiliP @GR1ZZL3R @VikingsAF @MathrimC @FreedoM

And to all my buddies here whom I may have forgotten.

Thank You!

You'll have way more of those experiences when you are here on the community :D lovely to see new members becoming active.

Was fun being at your table although I got frustrated about al my disconnects (and that guy that kept shoving with any two :p) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

It was one of those spots where you think the river is a really bad card, only to realize it saved you from a better hand :D

Thanks but i just lost patience after no opportunities, everytime i had something mediocre, pot was opened from early pos, i almost run into your AK with my KJ. Gl, you have the stack to float till ft.

@RedHotChiliP

Archived