The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

I would say the 5 pack GDT, I hard bubbled that one aswell but it was so many entrys so I got my whole BI back which makes it alot less painfull, the 1 pack GDT I played was 8 players, winner takes it all so the 2k hu is semi fun to loose. You seem to be crushing the tables though so Im sure you will do good in both! @RedHotChiliP 

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pokerrocket asked a simple question, but instead of writing the answer a picture with arrows are posted. Why isn´t there ONE thread with ONE new password everyday for every ONE tourney that needs a password? 

It would make the forum cleaner, and participation in these password-ridden tourneys a lot easier. 

@testuser1 @FreedoM @JeppeL

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

@RedHotChiliP, not sure if joking or seriously. Well, the answer isn’t supposed to be written here, and if he could just spend 2 minutes reading, instead of spamming an unrelated topic, there wouldn’t be an issue. His posts are only about passwords for tourneys that he’s not really meant to play - in general, if you don’t know how to get a password, you’re not supposed to play the tournament. I think he should be happy that he got a reply :)

Not all password protected tournaments are meant to be played by everyone. Simple as that :)

If asking politely for a password is spamming then you guys need to get your heads out of your arses really quick, even if he asked for a password for a different tourney. He proceeded to say SORRY, I DON`T GET IT... 

This is how this should have been answered: 

pr: "Can anyone tell me the password for A & B"

Helper: "Sure it´s xxxx & xxxx. But next time try looking in the thread named xxxx". 

DONE! 

Next time try leading him in the right direction in a proper way instead of trying to be nerd-clever. 

If I write PASSWORD in the search engine, the first couple of posts are from 2017. 

For the Malta Community Rumble, they decided to make a new thread everyday, instead of having one thread.

At 18.25, there are people joining already, but there´s no password for today. Good job! 

This message board is very welcoming to new members it seems... 

(find the joke)

I believe your post is in the wrong thread and your images are dull as hell and doesn´t deserve attention AT ALL, and I think standing up for someone who asked politely for a password-help is noble. 

If you think THAT is searching for conflict, maybe YOU are searching for conflict. You didn´t help at all with your "funny images". 

@FreedoM

@RedHotChiliP So that's what its all about for you, attention? I like how you twist out the words so you seem noble. I must say GG. I'm not searching conflict but i see your right everyone is wrong, you dont accept any other result so it's pointless for me to engage in a conversation with you. I wish you the best of luck. #goodbye

@RedHotChiliP

If the same guy asks the same question every time there is a password protected freeroll, yes then that's spamming. It doesn't matter how polite you ask then. Certainly when the description of the tournaments is clear on what should be done to know the password.

If I ask you to give me 5 euro please, on and on, you will get sick of it aswell. (Certainly if you have on your forehead written that you don't have 5 euros to give)

The concept of those freerolls are clear. Whoever knows where to find the password is the target audience.

Also @testuser1 will certainly know how it works, since he did Jeppe's job before ;) 

I have seen you searching trouble in a lot of topics already, so what @FreedoM says is pretty valid ;)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Now YOU twist my answer into "wanting attention". You lost the discussion long time ago. 

You´re posting gifs, like a 14 year old boy. I couldn´t care less what you think I´m doing. 

I tried to help @pokerrocket - have no idea he´s been asking the same questions over and over, but even if he did, giving him a CLEAR, SHORT ANSWER was below you, wasn´t it ? 

Better to post another smartass gif. 

@FreedoM 

I used the poker chit chat to talk about poker, and I talked about what I found annoying. How is that searching for conflict? 

Just ❤️♥️❤️ off Freedom, keep it clean and ❤️♥️❤️ off. 

@VikingsAF

Archived