The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even the "print" button died :) had today an awufull sesion anly bad beats. i'm beeing afraind now to go all in cause i get only bad hands, i'm startin to not understand the poker here, saw some all ins with 57 k3 and so.. and the soft gave them the winning hands. I'm seeing a tendency here loads of nonsens all ins with every single hand

It's been great playing so far but I dont think I'm cut out to be a tourney player. Started well but I had a rush of blood and it ended badly, my fault. 1 bullet left to fire so back Mon, gl all and thanks for the experience.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Ran into the old A10 and lost some chips with a low pair. All the small stacks have doubled up now so it´s gonna be an all-nighter it looks like ! Hahaha

I think the big stacks are getting off WAY too easy, but I´m not in a good position to put pressure unless I get a very good SB/BB-hand to 3-bet them...

Damn, the pressure of all the spectators. :wow: :laugh:

@GR1ZZL3R

@Shoryureppa

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

Archived