The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's easy to start calling names when you can't win an argument? Right @RedHotChiliP

I edited your post because it violates the T&C of this forum. I'm trying to help Jeppe and Ray a bit, since they have a lot of work.

Anything else to moan about?

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I´m pretty sure having a "normal" forum member such as yourself going into and editing other "normal" forum members post is a violation of the rules, when it doesn´t say anything about you having an "admin"-role. 

As for who won or lost the arguement, I don´t think that´s up to "the almighty cleaner" to decide, so sorry... 

I just don´t like you, nor your fiddling with my post. That´s all. 

@VikingsAF

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

@Casthaneda wrote:

GG, take it down Esir,  you deserve it after the alias mess.

Sad part is that i think the other guy doesnt qualify with his alias, so i technically bubbled the ticket the 4th damn time. MonkaS

Thx for the wishes, it was hell of a fun tournament. Great final table from ZmeulZmeilor also. See you in the future ones.

Better to be lucky than good.

Let’s all take a deep breath, before this spins further out of control :)

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

If asking politely for a password is spamming then you guys need to get your heads out of your arses really quick, even if he asked for a password for a different tourney. He proceeded to say SORRY, I DON`T GET IT... 

This is how this should have been answered: 

pr: "Can anyone tell me the password for A & B"

Helper: "Sure it´s xxxx & xxxx. But next time try looking in the thread named xxxx". 

DONE! 

Next time try leading him in the right direction in a proper way instead of trying to be nerd-clever. 

If I write PASSWORD in the search engine, the first couple of posts are from 2017. 

For the Malta Community Rumble, they decided to make a new thread everyday, instead of having one thread.

At 18.25, there are people joining already, but there´s no password for today. Good job! 

This message board is very welcoming to new members it seems... 

(find the joke)

No matter how polite his posts are, he's spamming to get passwords that he can get if he could be bothered to read. Yes, it is spam if you continuously post irrelevant content without any regard for the context. I'm still not sure you get this, but he's not after the rumble password. He's after the password for the freeroll next week - pretty important detail. If he was after the rumble password, I'd personally have been much more helpful. Also worth noting that literally every single of his posts have been about passwords or tickets for freerolls.

I guess some members - myself included - are pretty tired of the endless "ticket please" and "password please" spam, and then it can sometimes come across as a not so welcoming place, which is of course of shame, because it really is - at least as long as you're not here with the sole purpose of getting passwords for freerolls. Both VikingsAF and Freedom are usually very gentle and kind spirits - not so sure I can say that about myself though  :) 

Your suggested approach simply doesn't make sense. Just have to repeat myself: the passwords are there for a reason - usually because it's meant to be restricted to a small select group of people. If you can just go on here and ask for any password, it kinda defeats the purpose of having a password in the first place :) I totally get what you're saying, and why you're saying it. You just have to understand that the passwords are there for a reason :)

Much peace and love from me :Heart::Heart::Heart:

Goodnight :Lovekiss:

NB the password he's asking for is not online yet, and I think it's perfectly fine to show someone the thread where they can find the details of the tournament in question - if you really want that freeroll password, I'm sure you can be bothered to use 1 minute (literally 60 seconds or less). If that's too much to ask, and you're not happy with that, then life is gonna be a damn bitch :)

Well, I spot the blinds thief! But I kept the secret for myself! 😏

Congrats to people that will be in da final and good luck to all of you!

PS: I guess it's better for the future to change my nickname from the forum, 'cause I'll play often from now on with ZmeulZmeilor!🤣

@testuser1: Can you change my nickname, please?  👼 

To err is human, forgive is canine!

@FeelsBadMan

Damn I messed up that button good didn´t I?

Nh... I played less hands than ever, got off to a nice start with around 6000chips in short time, and then manage to poop all over myself with 46off - LOL... lesson learned. No more stupid steals. Not my way of playing at all actually. 

GL

Haaands please!!! :waterfall:

Person plays 8 10off from utg, and flops 3 of a kind, I curse you! 

Me: A pair on the flop, Flushdraw and gutshot to straightflush on the turn, but ACEMAN gets rewarded. 

Love poker! Kill me for venting! LOL

Archived