The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Can a block be put on only members when tourney details released can join or not possible?

Community not linked to poker client, so hard making something that will work that way

But they can give free tickets for members who post here.🤣

true but all manual work

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

What a spy we have here :puking: A ban from all community promotion would suit him well 🆗 (if he is really the same guy!)

BTW i would ban the dealer too. I was carddead, than when i had something, lost the flip. I won 3 or 4 hands in one hour. 1, from SB (BB was sit out :)) 2, nobody call 3, somehow get lucky 4, i think i won more than three hands, but dont remember 🤣 Out w AQ vs AT, ten on the turn.

Good luck for the remaining members, dont let the first place steal from you guys!

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Can a block be put on only members when tourney details released can join or not possible?

Community not linked to poker client, so hard making something that will work that way

true but all manual work

i so dont agree , for us who post here we are the nicest ,funniest, most intelligent best  people in the word that cant be very hard work , thats just a little something 🆒👼

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

true but all manual work

Yep hand jobs are always expensive.🤣

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

true but all manual work

Yep hand jobs are always expensive.🤣

Cheeky git i have never charged you yet........... I mean that comments disgusting we can do without that on the comuunity 🤣🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

MI5 and FBI checking the spy`s account. 🆒

Headdasher had 14 posts, half of those in a freeroll topic. :cash:

He is online. :geek:

After all very probable he is the one w the same name who wrote on that freeroll password hunter site. 🆗

@FreedoM wrote:

@psrquackI tested it and you're right, then the problem is we have one or more moles in the community. We must search and eliminate!

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@FreedoM I nominate @testuser1 "Molehunter General" and you 2nd in command.

I'm ready to take care of this infestation 🤣 You can sign up for my squad soon. More info to follow 🤣 :laugh:

mrbug.png.afe9673d6cbab37066ab7cbec776e872.png

NB picture from one of the glorious days at Unibet Open - believe it or not, I actually think I was 100 % sober at the time 🤣 🤣 

EDIT: only got paint on this laptop, so excuse my amazing editing 🤣

Archived