The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jonny2192 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@FreedoM I nominate @testuser1 "Molehunter General" and you 2nd in command.

Other ways of doing the freerolls but all are hard work for mods.

From when I have done a freeroll with the poker team i was told password based is the easiest.

it still would be able in the future to sent a ticket to every communitmember and then ONLY communitymembers with a list checkmark all members and sent  afree ticket ,your not a member sorry you cant play then

@FreedoM wrote:

I'll be honest with you guys i like justice, and if it was up to me id issue a ban to @Headdasher for 3 months in the community and after that period if he does it again 6 months and after that 1 year and after that permanently.

somehow they will help head for egtting th epassword then so dont think its helpfull but justice it is

@xdiediex1 wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

From when I have done a freeroll with the poker team i was told password based is the easiest.

it still would be able in the future to sent a ticket to every communitmember and then ONLY communitymembers with a list checkmark all members and sent  afree ticket ,your not a member sorry you cant play then

This has been done before, its just a big job and can easilly go wrong

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

All these non members makes for a horrid game, now a 58k chip leader easy for them to play any way they want as cant win top prize :(

so true that, but they take away the money too , iand i think thats the non fair part, they cant get the package but they still get the cash so...

@jonny2192 wrote:

@xdiediex1 wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

This has been done before, its just a big job and can easilly go wrong

and oh i didnt know that sorry , i play on unibet since 2013 but found the community in 2016 so had no clue so sorry

Archived