The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

IF I'd called  the short stack all in with AQ I would've knocked him out and dented the big stack's reshove ss has 55 bs has 64o.........yes 64o. Of course an aace came. Mmmmmm  could hav, would have should have.😠

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

IF I'd called  the short stack all in with AQ I would've knocked him out and dented the big stack's reshove ss has 55 bs has 64o.........yes 64o. Of course an aace came. Mmmmmm  could hav, would have should have.😠

if you would have called  comp would have give them 664 hope that makes ya feel better now , good luck by the way 

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I think we can't separate names from avatars, so no, alias fits.

I think you should need to use a duck avatar in every community game because ducks run Unibet.

Poor @penguin50🤣

Not so poor penguin, Penguins are nearly as good as ducks just not quite as good.

@penguin50 will agree that ducks manage wharehouses better than penguins I bet(we both used to be warehouse managers for same company) 🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Well iiiii'll tell you something,

I think you'll understand,

Well iiii'll tell you something,

I wanna fold my hand.

That's all I've done so far.😠

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I think we can't separate names from avatars, so no, alias fits.

I think you should need to use a duck avatar in every community game because ducks run Unibet.

Poor @penguin50🤣

Not so poor penguin, Penguins are nearly as good as ducks just not quite as good.

@penguin50 will agree that ducks manage wharehouses better than penguins I bet(we both used to be warehouse managers for same company) 🤣

And who sells out more poker related things? I think you, because duck dealers could give free sunglasses for every sold stuff.🤣

Archived