The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Shoryureppa wrote:

@RedHotChiliP then lets cheer you on to Malta my friend! :atisfied:

Would definitely be something to see a bright, cheerful player like yourself on the tube or twitch or some stream.

Live that dream man.

@Want2Believe is waiting to fly you to Malta him and Dolories 🤣

I already have a Malta package so I'll be taking this to Bucharest if I'm lucky enough to place in the final. 🆒

I've been tempted to do some streaming for a while. I might get round to it later this year.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@TTABKATA What does position 4 mean. How do I get there. Is it Yoga, Chess, what. Can't be anything to do with poker tournaments, can it? Never made that so don't understand. 🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I intend to play a bit rougher today, take some chances early on, and if I last I will not tolerate "big stack blinds bullying" as much as I did last night. With caution of course.

I got sad news a friend of mine on another continent died, so I feel like taking my car and just drive and walk with my dog in the country-side instead of being a couch-potato. 

GL all, especially last nights cheer-leaders. 😉

You know who you are. 

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

sorry if this isnt the right way too comment here :P imk having trouble spotting and remembering these community ruble tournements could their be a banner made for the scrolly home page news thing i think ide have a better memory if it was jogged from time too time :)

Archived