The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of good hands in the rumble compared to a "regular" tourney or sng seems very different. I had one AK suited that missed the flop and was insta-raised. Then the only hand I could find playable as my number of bb went down was Q10o. Hit midpair with the Q but there was an Ace on the flop as well. Made a half pot raise, and another insta-raise by same guy... just decided to call and see if it was bluff... it wasn´t.

Tmrw it is... gonna eat nuggets...

:puking:

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

Would you look at that! I won! Hand it over! Booking flights now! 🤣1450936715_ScreenShot2018-04-20at18_33_26.thumb.png.53bab88bc23aeecbac4b50960df301cf.png

I wish, but then again, it´s been said that I can see the cards and predict the future... 

:rockon:🆒:rockon:

well, Im sure it was prediction for tommorrows Rumble, you will win it tommorrow @RedHotChiliP ;)

#brag

2.thumb.png.6078af0abdbea7e26498fa048f90bc84.png

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Thank you, I´ll do my damnest. But right now every ticket I play for I seem to hit a bad beat. Last one I hit my set on the river and the other bigstack had K4s and the 4 gave him a gutshot straight. Tough days, even for a Chili. 

You do realize that the road to Malta is not that long for you, right? You´re aware of the extra prize you won tonight ? 

@kwasozlop

Everything can happen in the final, and there are only few packages so I'm not booking flight yet ;) Especially that I don't consider myself as a good poker player (not even mediocre), so I need to have lots of luck in that final (like today - I won every flip and hit 4 outer on a river, pocket kings got paid and stuff like that). The most important thing is that it was fun and I've had great time playing Rumble tonight. :)

And remember that bad luck will end at some point and you never know when it will be (maybe tommorrow :) ). Theres always sunshine after rain! @RedHotChiliP

Somewhere along the last week or so, my brain tricked me into thinking the winner of the rumble got the €2000 package...it´s of course a €250 ticket...

I´m glad you were more updated than me, but damn, didn´t we congratulate some guy the other night with a package? :wow:

I hope he doesn´t get a big disappointment...

@kwasozlop 

well, to get that €250 UO ticket you need to be the best community member in at least two Rumbles.

And I'm sure, that everyone who wins the Rumble double checks T&Cs, or contacts support, to find out if he/she won already or need to play another MTT. :) At least I hope so, so there will be no disappointment.

Goodnight @RedHotChiliP I wish you good luck in the next Ruble ;)

Yes, damn it, Ticket to the community rumble, I didn´t even get that part right either... 🤣

I haven´t had a Whiskey in over a week, must be why my Alzheimer´s is shining through. 

I AM however chipleader on a final table of a MTT for the second night in a row... So I´m not doing EVERYTHING wrong. 

:rockon:🆒:rockon:

@kwasozlop

@GR1ZZL3R Sometimes but most of the time when i get it in and i'm behind i think of a card that can bring the pot home and i yell it's name and surprise surprise the card comes on turn or river. I did this with 55 vs QQ on A5Q and the turn was A and the river 5. #magic

Archived