The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Shoryureppa Love it at the zoo, went to Blair Drummond Safari Park in Scotland last week with familly, small park but enjoyable. Where are you?

I´m not a fan of caging up/in animals, so that´s not for me, although I have been to zoo´s and love seeing the animals. If it was only rehabilitated cases, saved from a small cage somewhere, I would still go. 

The nicest experience I´ve done seeing wild animals was going to an Orangutang-sighting in Borneo. We were only allowed to stay at a certain spot, and for a certain amount of time, not to disturb the apes. Still got a really nice look at both old and young rascals. Snorkling with whale-sharks is great too, but borderline for me, since the feeding makes them stay in one spot and not swim around like they should. But they´re free to go at least. :)

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

I´d like to call that a runner,runner, bust! :waterfall:

What are the odds, I was thinking, what if I meet KJ, but meeeh... gotta get it all in there. Oh well, I was right about the full house, just not the House of Pain I predicted...

@RedHotChiliP I would have fallen with that hand, is it worse when they suck out or when you think you've binked the river only to find you haven't. Try try try again and if at first you don't succeed , blame the river.:puking:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Definitely; a suck out is worse, I don´t mind losing to a full house at all the way I did. It´s fair and square, he was ahead of me the whole time. 

Right now I had AK, a flush draw Ace high and the other guy had aces. We ended up raising each other on the flop, the flush never came, straight out of a €10 ticket mtt. That sucks. Played one hand. 

Then in Shooting Star, I double up, get AA in the hand after, rainbow spread flop, perfection, two guys in the hand, and lose to a set of deuces. Back to starting chips... THAT SUX! 

@GR1ZZL3R

Keep trying @startelver - when I came 2nd a couple of days ago, I had a lot of bad luck on the final table against lower stacks, everybody doubled up, I had to fold midpairs 3-handed after check-raising opponents, feeling ahead many times, but in the end being a bit passive made me go HU. 

There´s a lot of skill and a lot of luck that has to go your way during a long tournament. 

GL! 

Archived