Free spins on Twitter - get yours today!

JeppeL

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pitkis You need to create a Twitter account, then go to the tweet here: https://twitter.com/unibet/status/932594401431371776 , press the envelope/message icon in the right corner of the tweet and send them your account number. The number you'll find by clicking the balance button when logged into Unibet :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

There will be any message from twitter, unibet, or a pop up window when we receive the freespins (10 or 50, doesnt matter)?

Yesterday early afternoon, after i sent my IDnumber i received a DM right away that asap they will be issued, but I hate to be stupid to check time by time, and would be bad if i just forget them. And i dont wanna think about that they are already on my account, but i dont check or see :laugh:

I dont mind if they are issued next week, but a fixed timeframe is always better. 

@FreedoM wrote:

@Livertool I got a €1 SNG Ticket instead, i think it's because country regulations, i'm not sure though. Maybe @JeppeL can shed some light.

Ok, strange :wonder:

Asked in the morning in twitter when is "soon" and they replied that maybe today they come... or maybe xmas :D

Don´t even care about that much about those spins but just hate these promotions where they promise something and then don´t deliver. I guess i should´ve known this by now but every time i think, maybe they this time do it right...... not :D

@FreedoM wrote:

@Livertool I got a €1 SNG Ticket instead, i think it's because country regulations, i'm not sure though. Maybe @JeppeL can shed some light.

@FreedoM You're romanian , and last week there was a promo with this slot for free spins.So there is no country regulations .You got that SNG ticket from somewhere else for sure and not related with this promo :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@FreedoM wrote:

@AndreiBN Just now, got a PM from @psrquack and he send me the ticket via @JeppeL because he likes the blog and thinks i'm a nice guy and deserve some help, witch melts my heart. Much love.

Maybe this should´ve been just between you three as Unibet don´t allow to transfer funds, don´t see why poker tickets would be different...

@Nestabear,I  sent a message to unibet on twitter with the account number and yesterday I found the 10 spins when I opened the slot.

but if you win something and you have money in your account after finishing your sound free, it takes money from your account.

so be careful not to run the winning money from the spins to the slot.

that is, you must run money earned from the slot only when you have no money in your account.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@Livertool You're right that it is our policy not facilitate do transfers between people playing on Unibet and that there is no possibility of doing through your account. But as with everything, Marco and I try and apply common sense when getting a community request like this.

Psrquack, a long time member who joined when we went live, wrote me a nice PM, explaining why he'd like to transfer a €1 SNG ticket to Freedom. I thought it was a nice gesture and only took a few seconds for me to complete without putting any extra stress on other departments in the process :)

Now, if he asked again today do another transfer of ticket I'd probably decline, if he started asking every week and a pattern showed, I'd decline and perhaps initate a security investigation for links between the accounts. Had he asked for, e.g €1000 in tickets to be transferred, I would have declined, and had it been a new member here I would have declined as well. 
But when the situation was as described, I though it was a nice show of one time goodwill :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived