Free spins on Twitter - get yours today!

JeppeL

Hi,i still dont have any Spins in my Account. 

I also sent a message to twitter/unibet and sent a Screenshot of a activity list because he said there is no dm from me but i did sent it.

@Thurddzz wrote:

@JeppeL  Thanks for the info.  I did received the spins for troll hunters already jst earlier.  But it wasnt really easy coz I still have to go contact Live Chat for them to manually opt in on the bonus ( since i cnt opt in myself for some reason).  2 bonuses of 5 free spins so i have to go back twice to contact LIve Chat.  Anyways im still thankful for the spins even though lady luck was being bad to me.  Hope someone or many members from the community will win big as an early Xmas presents.  Goodluck everyone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JeppeL already contacted support chat yesterday  and i ask them to activate the spins  because am not able to do that since this  error msg appear  "Something went wrong We're sorry. We encountered an error when we tried to complete your request. Please try again." they told me to wait until my sport free  bet is done !!! and it suppose to be activated automaticly 

@Michelle293 and everyone else still missing their spins: If it was promised the freespins would be credited today, I have to give them until end of business before following up on it as free spins quite often are credited in a schedule set up for late afternoon. If you guys still haven't gotten them tonight, I'll try and make a list to pass on to the guys running the promotion.

@prissi74 Are you getting an error message when trying to open the game? If you can see your spins, but the game is stuck, do you have the possibility of trying to access it via a phone?

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived