Free spins on Twitter - get yours today!

JeppeL

@JeppeL

Yep, that is more or less what i thought happened. Just mentioned to @FreedoM that maybe you want to keep those transfers to yourselves because might just happen that soon everyone is asking for them which wasn´t propably purpose of your good deed :)

@psrquack like i said, nice gesture from you. I got nothing against it :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JeppeL how can I use my bonus money from free spins?
When I launch slots it shows me my whole balance (my money + bonus money) and when I spin it tooks MY money, not BONUS money. I don't find an option to use only bonus money, I mean. It shows all the money, but I can't select bonus money. Hope you will understand me clearly, it's hard for me to explain my thoughts in English sometimes. 😃

Screenshot_37.png.04586a56387f4c8aaa742dba7d5514a3.pngScreenshot_42.png.03a6bc088610197fa065aa3b3eb4b182.png

@yarik_gr It always uses your money b4 bonus. That's why these free spin promos are only good if you have a 0 balance.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@seetank @AbuzAltair Still no free spins for you guys?

@yarik_gr In this sense, bonus money won through free spins work the same way as a regular deposit bonus - you play from own money first and then bonus money.

@Magicadil Try telling that to the guy who won a major jackpot through some free spins received via a promotion :)

Former Community Manager

Hi, 

I also dont have any free spins yet and i sent my locking data on tuesday.

I cant open the game since 2 days already now,this is where it stops :

Unbenannt.jpg.349c7b4deee6a741ff46ad1f373d1944.jpg

and yes i deleted all temp files and everything.

I can open the game from my handy but there are no free spins

In the last 2 weeks this is the 3th time that I had problems like this, 2 times on the game KISS when it got stocked in the bonus round 😠

@JeppeL  Thanks for the info.  I did received the spins for troll hunters already jst earlier.  But it wasnt really easy coz I still have to go contact Live Chat for them to manually opt in on the bonus ( since i cnt opt in myself for some reason).  2 bonuses of 5 free spins so i have to go back twice to contact LIve Chat.  Anyways im still thankful for the spins even though lady luck was being bad to me.  Hope someone or many members from the community will win big as an early Xmas presents.  Goodluck everyone

Archived