Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@Rushbie , made again the same bet as monday , with over 4.5 goals in total...and damn....was like a deja-vu...5th goal in the last minute...

Capture.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Lol nice still @AndreiBN , man it pisses off to not place some perfectly clear bets when all the stars are aligned..
This was so pure runthrough for Blues
yea.PNG
Now some vodka! LaughCool

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19
@XY wrote:

Tagging @jerry  here,he is U21 master,apparently... Wink

Poland should fold againts Bel and Spain-Ita is possibly a early final. Today rather draw Scared   Poland are ok in counter but terrible in build up and scary bad in defence. Maybe they have one goal in them but Belgium will overcome it. PROBABLY Rofl Pol had so many bad matches like two draws with Faroe Islands that i could be biased Sleepy.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I think snooker World Cup has a lot of potential value. You see England-Republic of Ireland fixture and you know who is the favourite. So the odds winning the next frame is around 1,44-2,65. But if you see the fixture is Lisowski-Doherty you might think the englishman is not so great favourite within one frame game against the former World Champion. So check the odds and check who is next to the table guys.

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

The sports section on Unibet is not working for at least 30 minutes! It is just me or does anyone else has the same issue? Can't acces the "Live" section at all.

0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@AndreiBN working for me.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Messwithme Rank 15
Rank 15
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Thnaks guys for posting. Now it's slowly coming back here as well..There was a glitch for about one hour with a server...and lucky me...was on that oneRofl

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

2nd round exit for Nadal? Kyrgios if get past 1st round, which is not given, could still be fresh enough and grass is probably the venue where he have the biggest edge on him assuming he have some anywhere Rofl

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

After Molinos El Pirata scored in 8th minute thought the bet was lost... Somehow it remained 0:1 even after a red card in 63' Smile

45.60lv.png