Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

Unfortunately I can no longer play on my Windows 7 laptop anymore , never had any issues before until the latest upgrade. 

This is how my screen looks like if I try to open a poker table .  

739231314_unibeblackscreen.JPG.ee2086fbd2ec49a1bf2bf3bade8e8640.JPG

I can still play in the browser version , but that is just not the same since I can not see more than 1 table at a time. 

So I'm sorry Unibet , your latest ugrade is a big failure.  

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just downloaded the client and its total disaster. They wanna be like pkr but everyone knows how pkr ended - almost no traffic there and fighting for survival. As i see on this forum - Its 4-5 weeks now and no change. On pokerstrategy.com forum plenty of people complain as well. Wanted to deposit and play some poker but looks like no chance. Graphic card issues, drivers, and other operations - sure. I have absolutely no problem to play on any other poker room known to me except unibet. Congrats! Will be back in 6 months - maybe then you will create sth userfriendly. Right now you left no other choice then to go play somewhere else. 

Its really a total disaster. I cannot even see the lobby. I just see a black window. Probably cos I have an integrated graphic card which only supports directx10 and not 11. So it looks like they created a software that originally was supposed to be excellent for RECREATIONAL players. Now you have to be a gamer with high specs latop/pc if you want to play poker on their platform and so they basically eliminate a huge group of players from playing poker on unibet. For many it will be maybe possible to make a sport bet but not playing poker anymore cos they do not fulfill technical requirements. And these players who played poker for fun but mainly were placing sport bets made the whole poker scene so soft and recreational. 

Had to "sit out" the final table of Community Freeroll because the WONDERFUL client froze.  GOOD WORK!!!!!

I really hate this pokerkilling webclient of yours 
Come to your senses and bring us a WORKING CLIENT worth It`s NAME!
This disaster ONLY happens at Unibet. Please?????

It´s all in there.

The lobby with the list of tournaments keeps getting black. Its happening a lot, especially today.  Tonight, i restart the client and not even  2 minutes after, the lobby goes black again.

Not the only one with the problem, some other players in twitch chat experiencing the same problem as well.

It used to happen from time to time before after the client was open for a while but lately, it happens much more often and today, it happened at least 5 or 6 times in 8 hours :(

Hi all, i also logged on long time poker software last Thursday and had to upgrade software, and when i open the poker client so i can only see the black screen, i can not log in, i also noticed when i upgraded from the poker software as my computer came a new program: OpenAL?, i can only play now through browser version, and sorry my bad English. :)

1086531652_ScreenShot01-07-17at11_23PM.thumb.PNG.7ce49b7b20648fda2fa743b45db0b4e3.PNG

@Cptjojo wrote:

Its really a total disaster. I cannot even see the lobby. I just see a black window. Probably cos I have an integrated graphic card which only supports directx10 and not 11. So it looks like they created a software that originally was supposed to be excellent for RECREATIONAL players. Now you have to be a gamer with high specs latop/pc if you want to play poker on their platform and so they basically eliminate a huge group of players from playing poker on unibet. For many it will be maybe possible to make a sport bet but not playing poker anymore cos they do not fulfill technical requirements. And these players who played poker for fun but mainly were placing sport bets made the whole poker scene so soft and recreational. 

I totally agree. This is a big mistake by Unibet. Recreational players are not interested in the latest high-tech computers, they just wanna play poker. I guess my Win 7 laptop does not support the new upgrade since all my pokertables are black. 

All other pokerrooms including Pokerstars works great. They need to fix this asap or else they will just lose money and players. 

@startelver wrote:

@Cptjojo wrote:

I totally agree. This is a big mistake by Unibet. Recreational players are not interested in the latest high-tech computers, they just wanna play poker. I guess my Win 7 laptop does not support the new upgrade since all my pokertables are black. 

All other pokerrooms including Pokerstars works great. They need to fix this asap or else they will just lose money and players. 

ABSOLUTELY TRUE! COME TO YOUR SENSES UNIBET!   :(

It´s all in there.

Hello,

I am having some issues with my unibet poker client.

Somethimes my unibet poker client just crashed at random times..  as you can see in the screenshot

It did happen like 5 times already this week (where every time i lose a litle bit) (playing 6 tables in total of 10nl )
First i just tought it would get fixed and i didnt neet to report this issue but atm i am a bit tired of it.

i do not have a bug report btw but i will post one when it happens again.

With the old poker client i never had any problems btw.

I think a small compensation is correct here atm...  (my Alias in game is FrinzTePrinz )
I have been playing for years on unibet and since the new unibet open client it never has been so bad.

another problem that i had earlier today was that a player just didnt show up on my screen.. i do not have a screenshot for that tho.. (it was a blank seat on my right site even tho it made actions (wich i only could see on my action bar but not on the table)

@Grannen Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please create a bug report on this board along with a screenshot and the Unibet Poker log file found in C:\Users\NAMEOFUSER\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker. We'll make sure to report it to the poker team once the bug report is there, sorry for the inconvenience!

@Petit_pertotal If/when it happens again, please create a bug report on the bug board along with a screenshot of the crash, the first tab + display tab of your dxdiag as well as your Unibet Poker log file found in C:\Users\NAMEOFUSER\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker.

Thanks to the both of you to let us know!

Former Community Manager

Moved it to the help section @Grannen, the balance not showing isn't a bug, but instead you have to press the dot next to the question marks in order to have it shown - glad we figured it out and that there's no error from this in the client :)

Former Community Manager

Played approx two hours today 5 software shutdowns. This is unplayable, no changes since the day you switched. Are you working on a fix? There are no new software updates, will this last for a long time? I need some updates, because i cant take this ❤️♥️❤️ anymore. 

I like the Unibet concept etc. but now i need to start playing somewhere else.

I not sure but is it possible that the client don't counts the flops between the daychange of the CET zone (because there is a new day) and the british time time (because there is an old day). We are speaking only one hour about but that rise to view for me.

Archived