Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOtally ignored by the support, bug after bug.. crash after crash ... i try to play poker on this room but it is enough!

Last night i played somewhere else, was more people but no crash/ bugs at all... was so good!!!

At least if i had apologize and something in return for my bad experiences here but the only thing here is just put the fault on you!

I am glad to come back at poker and you might here about me soon but not for bugs or crash apps!

Guys good luck with your issues you might see me again on freerolls  and here on the community  but don't hesitate to play somewhere else!

Take care

It happen to me 3-4 times during a poker session, that the client drop me off and try to reconnect, while i have no connection problems. I always check during this reconnection, that I have no connection problems, I can browse etc. It usually takes 10-30 sec. to reconnect to the tables. It's very annoying to let hands 3-4 times in this way during 1 session. I reinstalled the client more times, but nothing changed. What  can I do to avoid this problem?

@zklj657 Thanks a lot for the description of the problem you're having! I checked some of your played tournaments and I do see a quick disconnection in a few of them.

The disconnections aren't general problems with the connection, neither from yours or ours side, they'd be longer and not just happen in a single hand if that was the case. 

It looks like CPU lag, meaning the computer processeor can't keep up and instead the client freezes for a short while and ultimately the client will try to reconnect you. 
We're trying to get the poker client more easy on pc resources and the latest update patch seems to have worked well in that regard.

If you experience it again, could you take a screenshot and send to us? I get the feeling that it doesn't happen to you that often, is it possible that it happens when trying to run a certain program on your pc because of a small overload on the system?

Also, as well as the screenshot, please also post a screenshot of your dxdiag, which you can find instructions for here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/b319762b-f281-41b4-b746-d14de804b246/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

I have just played a session and it phantom d/c me. I have seen this before but in the past I closed the client instantly, because I thought it might be a crash, since it doesn't actually give you any notification of a d/c. It just times you down and "phantomly" sits there. This time I had restarted the client like 20 minutes before, which I do every 2 hours now to minimize the chance of a crash. So I don't think it was overload, and it wasn't my internet because I was playing fine on another site at the time, and webpages loaded fine.

So i figured id wait it out and see if it reconnects. I waited 2-3 minutes, re logged and I was connected instantly. 😠 Rage was induced :laugh:. Now I would be happy to just restart the client whenever this happens, just like I would with a crash. I can be back within seconds but it means my table layout gets sprawled all over my screen and I have to re-tile everything again since the tile function sucks and I use 2 screens. It would be awesome if there could just be a 'save current layout' feature with a hotkey like pokerstars, but my guess is that it will be too pro reg. It would be nice to have, atleast until the client is more stable but I guess taking away an awesome feature like that after it is introduced would get a lot of hate .

So there is an issue with reconnecting, and I feel there is a lack of visuals to let you know if you have disconnected. Maybe it wasnt even a disconnection, who knows. I have a pretty high powered PC fwiw.

Not actually Old.

Not that anyone replied to my post above but I just want to say; ignore what I said about the layout system sucking. I just learnt how to use it properly derpp, it will save me so much time/annoyance each session and during disconnections :laugh:.

So I take back what I about there being a need for a feature that is already there :).

Cheers 🆗

Not actually Old.

I cant get to see how many hands I played for lets say this month. The whole page where it says is just freezed at my client. And im also wondering if it counts all the hands, can I rely on that when im calculating win rates? 

I'm finding the client more and more irritating now.........

We all know most of the issues.......

Mostly disconnections when switching from one screen to another!!!

Also I would like to be able to show my cards when winning an all-in instead of it just auto mucking my 7-2 off suit ......

Does this stuff happen to everyone using mobile devices?

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s6...?

G W Smith

Going to lock this thread, as it's impossible to keep track of all issues in one thread. A bit ironical this thread even got so long, considering the first post

firstpostissues.thumb.PNG.e4ebe679f9e0d854f5dfb721fa4fea89.PNG

Please use the bug reports section, and when you report a bug, please include all the information mentioned on this page: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/How-to-report-a-poker-bug/m-p/76164#M109

A new release with quite a few improvements and bug fixes is going out tomorrow: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Poker-release-notes-26-04-2017/m-p/84092#M14706

Archived