Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

I am using the client on 2 machines - old laptop and high-end desktop. No problems on desktop, but on the old laptop I can not log in. When I put my username and password and press login button, the client just do not react. Both machines are with same OS - Win 7 x64, updated and latest video drivers. I have tried all advices here in the forum, but no luck.

Maybe I have some security certification problems ?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Installed 2.0.7. Unplayable for me. The software still crashes after a couple of hands. My laptop is 1 month old, I've sent logs and screenshots already 2 weeks ago.

Will there be a possibility in the future so that we can play more 4 tables in the webclient ? Because that works fine.

@TeddyKGB wrote:

Hi, 

i already posted this to the bug reports but I'll post it also here just in case all people aren't reading the reports. The cards are looking like this at the moment for me: http://puu.sh/sQvDo/7c01cafcb0.jpg . No idea when I have flush draw or not, so pretty impossible to play. 

I'm giving some details about this in case it helps the software developers at all: The folded cards are showing up just fine. If you could make all the cards show up in a similar way, the software would probably be playable. Looks like this: 

http://puu.sh/sTNMV/23bb5dae07.jpg

@coconuts wrote:

Hi here is hand id 423226302 as just completed again yet still at 29/30.

From the looks of it I don't think it's stuck @coconuts. In the hand posted, the board pairs up with two 10's - to complete the challenge you have to win a hand postflop while holding worse than one pair.

Former Community Manager

Hi @halbolla,

Could you please try toL

1. Go to or open "c:\Program Files\Unibet Poker" folder and delete OpenAL32.dll manually (Might require admin rights).
  2. If N1 does not help, then uninstall current version and install it again, but into the folder what installer offers. It must be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Unibet Poker"

@muckAK wrote:

I am having the same problem with cards, no idea what suit they are. Folded cards are loking fine.

Does Unibet have any estimate or approximation when this problem might be solved? I haven't been able to play now for the whole December with my own desktop. I'm so relieved I have my girlfriend's laptop so I can complete the package now at the end of the period but other people might have different situations. 

Here's another screen shot from an omaha table. Omaha especially is impossible to play with the suits looking like this: 

http://puu.sh/sVpHS/723d0f30ae.jpg

Morning guys ,been disconected so many times while playing 8 tables .In middle of 10bb pots and one where re.raised and then discoed .Been happening a lot this week and played this morn 8 tables and again discoed .Must have lost 100bbs this week and now bit tilted so would like some compo as been brutal this week with disco and missing hands ,thanks

Same problems yesterday .discoed 8 times during day ,another couple of buyins lost so decided no more until problem fixed as cant keep playing as super tilting getting discoed in tourneys also .Any updates guys on fix and compo as this is my living ?

Archived