Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New design is really bad, I mean really bad!

What was wrong with having cards that looked like actual cards? Feel like I'm playing Uno or something with these cards. And why has 'dealer chat' disappeared? 

The new 'raise' button/slide-thingy is another thing that is worse now. 

On top of all that, the app wouldn't work at all until I deleted it and reinstalled it. Plus it seems slower in all areas.

Honestly, what was the purpose of this new "look"? I would have much rather had a bug-free version of the old client! 

Using the iOs client on iPad Retina btw.

When I quit a table and try to get back on the next tables show up with huge letters and numbers and something that looks like paint, like the font sizes are not adapted to the size of the table.

@SCOBY It only happened in the sitn'go you posted screenshot from? I've added a new €2 SNG ticket for you, though it shouldn't happen, I hope it was good practice to try and play without being able to see cards - reminds me of this :)

@Siltsu There's a bit more information here, we're still working on this issue happening from time to time: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Invisible-player/idi-p/56810#M572 - sorry for the inconvenience! 

Former Community Manager

It is really annoying for people who play SNGs like I do. 

You get blinded out so fast when the blinds are high, the worst thing if it is happening in a heads up.

Just got blinded down from 3k stack in a heads up of a 5max SNG. When I got back I had 24 chips left..

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

For one table the web client is great, but I play at least 6 tables simultaneously. Unfortunately it is a mess when you try to multitable with the web client.

If the client would stop freezing and crashing, that would be great. Please, make it possible Unibet ♥️ Deal? 🆗

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@JeppeL wrote:

@SCOBY It only happened in the sitn'go you posted screenshot from? I've added a new €2 SNG ticket for you, though it shouldn't happen, I hope it was good practice to try and play without being able to see cards - reminds me of this :)

@Siltsu There's a bit more information here, we're still working on this issue happening from time to time: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Invisible-player/idi-p/56810#M572 - sorry for the inconvenience! 

@JeppeL just sit and go was the problem, thank you for ticket.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Hi There,

I just updated to the newest software release today and for some reason the software on my computer and the mobile software will not let me login. I keep receiving the same error everytime I enter my credentials as it says "Unknown Error". Could you please help me through this issue? I tried it on my mobile device, on my ipad and my iMac.

Thanks in advance.

@2Drunk2C wrote:

Am I the only still having Freeze/invisible players? I'm on 2.10

Oh no.. You`re not alone. Can only play in webbrowser. Desktopversion is still unusable after all this time...   The webversion has a great number of different bugs. Invisible players... The table are not coming up until I reload... Cannot raise.... Total Freeze.....  Constantly unstabile..... And so on and on and on and on and on and............

THIS POKERCLIENT IS A PIECE OF S..T!!!

Please come to your senses UNIBET!  :(

It´s all in there.

guys, im really.really angry now!

The client freezes and then I cannot even restart it. The client is not going on anymore.

Im losing money for nothing.

When will you finally fix it?????

Already considering to stop playing on Unibet. I want fun and not this absolutly crappy experience.

@LordOfPoka wrote:

guys, im really.really angry now!

The client freezes and then I cannot even restart it. The client is not going on anymore.

Im losing money for nothing.

When will you finally fix it?????

Already considering to stop playing on Unibet. I want fun and not this absolutly crappy experience.

Happens all the time.. We probably will have to get used to it..  :(

Poker is not fun at Unibet anymore and that`s a big shame on the guys that bought this client and let us customers sort the bugs out.  :(

It´s all in there.

I wonder if this EULA from 2014    (Version number: [01.03.14] dated [06/03/2014])                                        is ok with  the new client  2016 ?                                

Archived